11.

D A N N Y

D A N N Y

"Please guys? I'll let ya'll in with free tickets...?" I persuaded with the twins, Jacent and Terry.

"Fuck no. What I look like bussin my ass trynna skate in a skating rink with lil bebe kids skatin past me and laughin at my ass cause I can't skate. No!" Terry said frowning up his face and folding his arms across his chest.

"Boy, shut up! You sound like a big ass baby. We'll go just text us the address." Nani said kissing my cheek and grabbing Terry's arm and pulling him out the door. Lani gave me a kiss too and Jacent gave me a side hug before walking out after her. I closed the door behind them and turned around looking at Ty who was sitting on the steps.

"What?"

"Come on we have to get ready."

"Oh about that...I'm...sick.." He said before he started fake coughing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arms pulling him up off the stairs. He groaned but got up and followed me up the stairs. I went into Harley's room and he went into his.

"Harley?" I called out when I didn't see her in her bed.

"Yes?" she called back from in her closet. I walked inside and saw her looking through her racks of clothes.

"What are you doing Lee?"

"I'm tryin to figer out what I gonna wea Dan." she said looking up at me.

"Hmm. You want some help?"

"No , I gots it."

"You sure? Those clothes are hung up a little high. Don't you need help getting them down?" She walked out and came back in with a stepping stool. She put it down in front of me , then put her hand on her hips and looked at me again.

I laughed and pinched her cheeks." Ok miss sass. I'll be in your dads room if you need me." I told her turning around.

"K, go now." she said shooing me out her room. I shook my head and laughed as I walked out and went into Ty's room. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter next to wear he was fixing his chain that was hanging around his neck.  He glanced over at me and jumped at me making me jump back at him.

"Nobody scared of your punk ass boy."I said while rolling my eyes playfully at him.

He smirked." I know what ya are scared of though."

"Haha. Shut up with your lame innuendos."

"Wow. You using big words now?" He said while fake looking surprised. I shook my head and got down off the counter and walked into the bedroom where my phone was ringing on the bed. I picked it up and answer without looking at the caller Id.

"Hello?"

"Sooo. Are you finna send the address-"

" OR NAH?!" Terry yelled cutting Nani off. I heard a slap and tucked my lips in my mouth to keep from laughing.