7.

Iyanna in mm

Danntelle 🌝

I  sat down on my bed beginning to take off my wedges. Nyla closed my bedroom door and laid on the bed behind me. I got up and put my wedges neatly back in my closet and sat down at my vanity taking off my jewelry and put my hair up in a neat bun.

"So how was your interview? Did you get the job? Matter fact what is this job you got interviewed for?" Ny questioned me as I took off my lipstick. I threw the wet wipe in the trash and got up only to flop down on the bed next to Nyla.

I sighed before answering her." Well the interview did go pretty well considering I got the job."

"Yaaaas! Its about time you got a job. Now you an take me shopping and shit!" she started twerkin on my bed stickin out her tongue and shit. I screwed my face up and mushed her head back.

"Owe bitch! You cracked my neck!" she yelled at me makin me laugh.

"Shut up I didn't even mush you that hard." I said rollin my eyes playfully. She smacked her teeth at my rubbin her neck and started mumblin shit under her breath. I turned and looked at her.

"Wat Waaas it?" I asked her in my Got Damn Zo voice.

"Do you ever shut up Danny gah' damn!" she said .  I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said gettin up and going in to my closet gettin out a pair of black joggers and my red and black tie-dye shirt and my breds. I brought it back to my bed and laid it out. I started taking of my previous outfit and put on this one. I left my hair the way it was and put some carmex on my lips.

"Ny you finna come to the park with me?" I asked her slippin on my breds.

"Yeah. Let me go change." she said getting off my bed and heading to her room. i sat on my bed and got on my phone waiting for her. I saw I had a message from Ty so i opened it.

Ty😋😜 : Black or grey?

Me : Black...why?

I closed out my messages and no sooner than I did Darren walked in my room and sat next to me wrapping his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

"You still mad at me Baby G?" he asked.

"Not really."

"So why you ignorin me?"

"Cause I know you don't like to be ignored."

"So you doin the shit just to be aggravating?"

"Yep."

"Cool." he sat up and started kissin on my neck and shit. I mushed his head.

"Don't you got a girlfriend?"

"Fuck no! That hoe is not my girl!" he said with irritation laced in his voice.

"Mmm. Thats not what that post said." I said twistin up my lips.

"Fuck that post. She posted that shit on some dumb  shit thinkin we had somethin goin on still.."

"Still?" I asked.

" She is my ex. We dated once upon a time until I found out she was fuckin my nigga behind my back. I gave her a few weeks to see if she would come clean she didn't so I broke up with her claimin that it was because I was moving. But I was never going to move in the first place." he shrugged.

"Mhm." I said just to make him mad. I wasn't even mad no more but I wanted to mess with him.

He sighed over dramatically and laid his big ass on top of me.