8.

Myra aka Opal

Danntelle

I stood nervously on the side of the stage watching some girl finishing up her routine. Me and Lexx were up next.The plan was that she was going to go out first and I'd come out in the middle and we'd finish the performance together. But the way I was feeling right now I was having second thoughts about taking up the job offer. This is the first time I've been half dressed around males in a long time. I was trying to tell myself it was just like those times when I danced on the dance team in middle school but with different outfits but it was not working. I pulled my robe closer to my body as the girl came off the stage with her bag of money.

She gave me a small smile and squeezed my shoulder lightly. " You'll be fine." she said walking towards the back.  I took a deep breathe to try to calm my nerves. Someone came up behind me and rested their hands on my hip making me jump. I heard Ty chuckle and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You ready baby?" He asked my licking his lips. I shrugged.

"Im a lil bit nervous..." I told him.

"Just a lil?" he asked chuckling

"Just a lil piece." I said using my fingers to show him the amount and giving him a small smile. He returned it and pulled me into a one armed hug as we faced the stage.

"Listen...Its not as hard as you makin it out to be. All you gotta do.is just go out there and dance...You said you've danced before right?" I nodded." Then his is no different then one of those concerts ya'll be doin just with different outfits and a new routine. Not to mention that you'd be gettin paid this time." he smirked and I laughed.

"Thanks." I told him. He smiled a thank you before walking onstage. He got a mic from somewhere and he looked over at me winking before speaking.

" alright so tonight, I got something special for ya'll. We got a new girl her at The Pyrimid and I wan ya'll to show her some love. She's a lil nervous but no doubt she gon give ya'll a show. So without further a do , I present to ya'll Miss Ruby Red and Miss Cleopatra. " He said walking offstage. The lights dimmed and Acquainted x the Weeknd blared thoughout the club. I saw Lexx come in from the other side of the stage and already bills started to fly onto the stage. Her custom red pole started to rise from somewhere in the middle of the stage. I was impressed. This was my first time watching one of these types of performances and it was amazing. So much skill goes into this and time and practice.

I watched in awe as Lexx started to do tricks and flips on the pole and I wish I had some ones of my own to make rain on her. Then I got this vision. It was me and I was doing those tricks and flips and splits and I was getting rained on by hundreds. All the nervousness in my body faded away and instead was replaced but confidence. I started to untie the robe from around my body and let in fall to the floor before walking slowly out onto the stage. As soon as the crowd spotted me I heard whistling and claps. I winked out into the crowd as I made my way over to Lexx.  She met me half way and smirked at me and I returned one running my hands over her frame. I gripped her ass and smacked it as she bent over and made it clap. I saw money rain down over me as I bent over twerking. The Dj had switched the song and now was playing Freak no more x Migos and I smiled as I made my way over to the pole. I twirled around it and squatted down with my ass facing the crowd and popped my cheeks.

I know she's a freak
I know that she freakin'
I know she's a freak
Super freak

I got up and pun around the pole wrapping my legs around it . I was just in my own world wrapped up in my own confidence. I was  loving this and the attention. It gave me a surge of energy and i wanted more of it. I didn't even notice the Lexx had left the stage.