9.

Ty MM 😍

Danny POV

1 Month Later....

"Aha ! SIKE! I'm not lonely I just don't got alotta  friends." Ty said.

"Mmmm...But isn't that the same thing?" I told him smirking.

"Uhm no. I can not have friends and not be lonely. Maybe I jus like keepin to myself."

"Okay whatever... What time do you want me to come over?" I asked him.

" Whenever...no matter of fact rih now. There's a Bring it On marathon coming on in a hour. If you not here by den I'm goin ta think this whole friendship was a lie." He said.

"Yeah ok. Im coming. Bye." i told him.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Don't forget ta bring my food woman." He said before hanging up. i rolled my eyes and grabbed the keys to my matte lavender g wagon, my wallet and my Uni. of Miami sweatshirt before pulling on my tan Ugg boots before walking downstairs.

I saw Ny and Day cuddled up on the couch and walked over to them and layed on top of them making them groan.

" Hey Guys !!!" I yelled at them grinning.

" Dan you got 2.3 seconds to get off me before you end up on the floor." Ny said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Why you so grouchy?" I asked he sticking my tongue out at her.

"She's on her period." Day said rolling his eyes making Ny hit him with the pillow.

"Don't be tellin everybody my business."I laughed making her glare at me again. I tucked my lips in my mouth and took a step back.

"Well, Im going over Ty's house to watch the bring it on marathon so I'll be back later. Love you guys!" I told them kissing Ny on the forehead and walking to the door. As I was walking out Darren just so happened to be coming in and we bumped in to each other. He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"My bad." he said stepping back from the door so I could come out.

"Nah you good. " I told him smiling small at him before walking out to my car. To say there was tension would be an understatement. We are cordial with each other but we don't really talk as much anymore. Our conversations only last like a minute max but it is what it is. Im not stressin it. He decided to forgive me but keep his distance and I respect that because I know I was wrong for what I did.

I got in the car and started it up. As I was backing out the driveway my phone rang and I answered it on bluetooth in my car.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?" Tys voice asked through the speakers.

"Im just leavin the house why?"

"Can you do me a favor and pick up Harley from my babymoms house?" he asked. I started to smile.

"Of course I'll pick her up! "

"Cool. Oh! Can you pick up the pizza and wings I got for us too? Since ya already out and about and shit.."

"Mhmm what else?" I asked as I drove towards his baby moms house.

"Hurry up! I wanna see my girl....and you too I guess.." he said trying to be funny.

"Haha. Very funny. Bye." I hung up.

Ever since me and Darren fell out , Ty and I have gotten real close. We wouldnt' call us "talking" but we've just been chillin for a minute. I've met his babymom, Ani,  two times and she is real chill but there's something off about her but I ignore it. His daughter harley is the cutest thing ever. She has so much attitude and style for a 2 year old and its so adorable.