2.

Outfit and song in MM

What's the point of gettin that money?

Money ain't money if your life don't change
What's the point of pushin that whip
If you ain't changin lanes?
What's the point of havin many girls
If your bitch don't change?
What's the point of stayin the same
If everythin around you change?
I've changed, I've changed, I've changed, I've changed x 3
I've changed x 2
If everythin around you changed
All I need is change

K Camp's Change blasted in the background as Nyla and I drove towards the mall. We needed to get new outfits for this party tonight and Lord knows that we had to be lookin bad af. I mean we already do on a daily basis but tonight we had to look badder than usual because we know these hoes gon' try and pull some thot ass shit. We trynna educate these hoes by showing that you can be bad w/o exposing everything you got. I could be wrong but that's how my daddy said to present yourself.My favorite line of his when we would go out and see a grown woman lookin thotty was ," Look Danny. I don't ever want you to dress like that to get some guys attention. If he aint payin you no mind when your fully clothed then he's not worthy of seeing you unclothed."

"Girl let me tell you something." Nyla said. I had a feeling we was about to do some confession type shit.

"I don't normally go for white boys, but Dayshawn may have me reconsider." she said biting her lip.

"I know how you feel . I don't usually go for them lightskins but that nigga Darren can get anytime anyday." I said snapping my fingers in a z formation. Nyla chuckled and shook her head.

"I knew you was gonna go for him. You need me to put you down ?" she asked me.

"Girl if you can put me down with Darren I'll put you down with Day for sure." I told her.

"Well shit , lets do this then." she said stickin her tongue out and dappin me. I laughed and shook my head at her. Tonight was finna be interesting for sure.

👣👣👣

After shopping at the mall for almost 5 hours we headed back to Ny's place to get ready. Ny livves by herself since her parents kicked her out their house at 15 because she had lost her viginity and they found out. If you ask me they was doing too much , i mean its not like she got preggo or nun. But that wasn't none of my business.

I laid my outfit on the bed before I went to take a shower. I was going to wear my long sleeve black crop top, my high-waisted white ripped skinnys, my retro 11 concord lows , my all gold Rolex, my gold earrings, and my black and gold sunglasses. Satisfied with my outfit I went and got in the shower for 20 then got out and did my hair and makeup. I decided to do a simple donut bun and add a red-orangeish lip with some mascara. I was looking bad af if you asked me. I took some pics and put them on my snapchat.

Nyla came in the room wearing some black high waisted ripped skinnys , a black crop shirt, and her black Docs . She was so fine like not as fine as me (flips hair) but she gettin there.

The party started at 11 and it was 12:30 but who gives a fuck they could wait for us to arrive. We went to go get some Mcds. I got that buttermilk chicken and LAWDD it was sayin something. After that we headed to Day's house so he would stop bitchin. He was blowin up Ny's and my phone since we got to Mcd's. My phone buzzed in my pocket as we pulled up to his house. I unlocked it and opened the message.

Baby Daddy Darren 👅💦💦 : Where you at beautiful?

I almost had a damn heart attack in my seat. I started bouncing up and down in my seat. Nyla was looking at me like I was fucking crazy so when I had finally calmed down I told her.

"Girl !" I said over dramatically.

"what?" she said

"You will not believe who just texted me." I said fanning myself.

"Who?" she said confused.

"Darren's fine ass" I said touching my heart and closing my eyes.

"Nuh uh!" she said gasping.

"Yes he did!" I said showing her.

"How he get your number tho?"

"I think he gave it to me earlier in class.But who cares at least he texted me. And he wanna know where I'm at so that means he looking for me." I said looking out the window of the car at Dayshawn's house.

"Then bitch why you still here?! Go find him!" she said getting out the car.

"Bitch wait for me!" I said jumping out the car going after her.

Okay this may be boring but the next update finna be full of drama and extra stuff so it'll make up for this. So for the next update all I need is hmmm... 10 votes? You don't have to comment but feel free to. I wanna hear more from my readers!!