16.

Danny

"Thanks Ny." i said closing the door to her car and walking up Ty's driveway to the door. After about 3 hours into my hangover I decided it was time to leave Ny's house and head over to see my baby.

I rang the bell and waited for him to answer the door. The door swung open and I was met with Gems tear streaked face. She screwed up her face at me and brushed past me on her way out. After mugging her as she walked to her car I turned around and saw Ty standing at the door without a shirt on and a water bottle in his hand. I rolled my eyes and invited myself into his house since he wasn't going to . I put my purse on the table next to the door and took my heels off lining them up at the door. i walked past Ty who was just standing at the door watching my every move and walked up the stairs and into his room.

I walked into his closet and picked out my joggers and my red tie dye shirt with my slides. After changing my outfit in the closet i placed last nights attire in the dirty clothes bin and walked back into the main part of the bedroom to see Ty sitting on the bed waiting for me to come out.

"Why are you being such a weirdo this morning?" I chuckled as I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene. He followed me again like a fucking creeper and watched me as I brushed my teeth. I rolled my eyes and just finished up what i was doing. I left out the bathroom brushing past him lightly on the way out. I laid down on his bed and got on my phone texting back Ny and getting on instagram scrolling through my feed. Getting bored I got on snapchat and started trying out new filters and posting the few pictures I liked. I watched other people stories and eventually got off my phone. I laid my head on one of the pillows and closed my eyes preparing to nap . But of course Ty had other plans.

He sat on the bed and started messing with my butt making beats with it. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him but then he just started to hit harder making me turn around and punch him in his chest.

"OW!" He yelled clutching his chest.

"Stop playing so fucking much damn!" I yelled at him and laid my head back down. I heard him chuckle before he laid on top of me kissing on my neck. But i let him do his thing because I was really  focused on getting this nap.

"Ty...get off." I mumbled into the pillow. Instead he started grabbing and squeezing on my butt.  I groaned and rolled my eyes mentally at his childishness. He continued on and I just relaxed hoping he would leave me alone once he noticed it wasn't bothering me. After about 2 minutes he stopped nd everything was silent in the room. Just as I was passing through that portal into my deep nap his loud ass started quoting J. Cole.

"Me and my bitch! Took a lil trip. Down to the gard-"

"TY I SWEAR YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!! I CANT EVEN GET FIVE MINUTES OF SLEEP WITH YOU AROUND. DAMN!" I ranted as I got up out the bed and stomped in the bathroom locking the door behind me. I sat on the toilet and pouted at my reflection in the mirror.

It was quiet outside the door but then I heard my voice screaming in the background while Ty was laughing loudly. My eyes grew wide as I realized he had recorded the whole thing . I jumped up from the toilet and ran to the door unlocking it and throwing it open. 

"Noooo!Don't post it!" I yelled / whined at Ty who was laying on the bed laughing at the video . He glanced over at me and squinted his eyes at me and scrunched up his face like he was thinking about it. He looked back at his phone and shook his head.

"Nah. I think I will." he said before pressing the icon posting it to his story.

I frowned at him." I hate you." I stomped down the stairs and into the kitchen. Throwing open the freezer I grabbed the carton of ice cream and tossed it onto the island before stomping over to the drawer and grabbing a spoon. I then plopped down in the seat and had a mini tantrum before actually eating the ice cream. I heard Ty laughing at me from the door of the kitchen but I ignored him and continued eating. 

"Awe. My baby's having a little tantrum." He said coming over and pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away and mugged him. 

"Speaking of babies , wheres Harley? I need some loving right now since you wanna bully me." I asked. 

"She's with Lexx. She said she wanted to go see some kids movie that just came out but she didn't want anyone judging her because she's grown and going to see it by herself so she decided to steal my child and use her as an excuse." He said shrugging and opening the fridge.

"Can you cook tonight? I'm in the mood for a nacho mountain." He asked as he closed the fridge and came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. As he looked up at me expectantly with his lip poked out the doorbell rang. I mushed his head and removed his arms from my body and pushed him towards the door.

"After you bullied me all morning? Think again buddy." I told him rolling my eyes and tuning my attention back to my carton of ice cream. He was sadly mistaken.

T Y 

I sucked my teeth as I walked down the hall towards the door. " Yeah ok. We'll see." I shot back at her before opening the door revealing Mayleen and Darren. I mentally rolled my eyes but i nodded wassup to the both of them. I stood there waiting for one of them to speak up but neither did so I took that as an opportunity to see what they wanted.

"Can I help you?" I asked disinterest laced in my voice. I felt a smack to the back of my head and whipped around to see Danny standing there glaring at me before she shoved me out of the door. I looked at her like she lost her mind but she was too focused on the people standing outside my door.

"Hey cuzzo! What's up?" 

"We need to talk." Mayleen said giving her some type of eye signal I couldn't read. But Danny seemed to get the message and let her in immediately pulling her into the house and to somewhere in the house leaving me at the door with Darren. I sized him and was about to close the door right in his face but Danny yelled at me from wherever she was.

"Let him in Ty and don't try any funny shit either."

I sucked my teeth at her."You're no fun , I swear." I mumbled under my breath at her.

"Oh really? Bet." She shot back at me. I looked down the hall in disbelief. How the hell did she hear me? I shook my head and let Darren in before closing and locking the door and going into the living room. I sat on the suede couch and picked up a ps4 controller and tossed it to Darren who had sat on the other end of the couch.

"You playing me in 2k." I told him before tossing him the other controller. 

"Prepare to loose." He said before turning his on. I shook my head. I hate arrogant ass niggas.

" Yo. The bulls suck man. I don't know why you picked that sorry ass team." I said right before his player stole the ball from mine.

"Funny how you talking shit..." he paused while focusing on his team. Butler had passed the ball to Wade and of course made the 3 . "But your Cavs just lost by 2." he finished as the replay played on the screen. 

I stood up and pointed to the door." Get out." I told him. He just busted out laughing like the shit was funny. I glared at him and stomped out the gaming den and down the hall to the room where Mayleen and Danny was.

"Babe. I'm sorry but Darren needs to go. You won't bel-" I was cut off by her bursting out into tears. I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her trying to comfort her. I looked at Mayleen who looked like she was on the verge of a breakdown as well.

What the fuck is going on?

YOOOOO! I'M BACK BABY! I know I've been gone for a long while and I'm so sorry I left ya'll hanging with no type of disclaimer and I promise it's not gonna happen again. Just know that I'm back and I'm gonna start updating more often . But I don't wanna have a set time for when I'm gonna update so the updates will be all over the place. 

.Char.