6.

Danntelle 💙

I almost choked on my tea. I cleared my throat and looked at Alexxus.

"Excuse me?" I asked hoping I heard her wrong.

"The job that I was talking about is a pole dancer. " she said .

I slowly nodded." So you want me...to be a stripper."

"It's not stripping. You just perform dance routines involving a pole. You don't have to strip unless of course you want extra money." she told me.

" Hmmm...ok. So you're a 'pole dancer'?" i asked.

She nodded." It's not that bad actually. It pays really good to. The lowest amount you could earn is 15k. And that's on a night when the club isn't even full." she said.

I thought about it. In just a few night working there I could pay off my college tuition and maybe have enough for my books. It doesn't sound to bad honestly. It's a great way to get fast money....It would help out alot. Its not like I'd be doing it forever anyway. Its just until I get enough money for what I need and then I'll stop.

"Alright. I'll do it." I said as soon as they brought us the food.

She smiled." Cool. But I gotta warn ya. The club owner is a real douche." she said rolling her eyes. I laughed and started eating.

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

At The Club...

Lexx and I walked down the hall towards the club owner's door. She told me he wanted to meet up right after our lunch so when we were finished we headed to the club. During the car ride she told me that her brother owned the club and they had a co-ownership type thing going on. He was in charge of hiring the employees and marketing shit and Lexx was in charge of keeping the employees in check and shit like that. They had been doing this since her 2nd year of high school. I was kind of surprised but at the same time everybody gotta have a hustle. I just wondered how they never got caught.

We stopped at a door with a gold plate that had 'DADDY'S OFFICE' on it. I looked at Lexx but she shook her head and rolled her eyes hella hard. She knocked on the door and waited. Since we didn't hear nothing she knocked again. We heard movement on the other side. A few seconds later a bigger girl came out the office wiping her mouth. Lexx scoffed and the girl smirked and brushed past her. She sized me up licking her lips. Ew. I walked past her and into the office behind Lexx.

"Really Ty? You just had to pick the dirtiest bitch in here? Ugh, disgusting." she told the guy sitting behind the desk.

"Aye in my defense Snow Bunny ain't come in yet. I was desperate.She only gave me head anyway..." he told her shrugging. He looked past her at me and checked me out while licking his lips.

"Yeah, well you better get ya desperate ass checked out." Lexx said plopping down one of the seats in front of his desk. I took the seat next to her and crossed my legs.

"Ty, this is Danntelle.Danntelle this is my ugly ass brother Ty. Ty can we get this over with cause me and her got things to do?" He sucked his teeth.I noticed he had golds. They looked sexy af on him.Shit he looked sexy as fuck period.

"Shut up. But anyways since ya trynna rush a nigga I'll just get to it." He glared at Lexx causing my to laugh. He turned towards me and smirked.

"So ya can dance right?" he asked me.