1.

Nyla in mm

Nyla 💛

Damn. I don't even know how to feel right now. Just knowing that my girl hurting like that just kills me. Danny's my best friend so when she get mad, I get mad. When she sad , I'm sad. When she wanna get high ad roll one, I been high but I bet I'll roll up with her again. She my main bitch and I would do anything for this girl. Unlike that fake ass hoe Laney , Lacey whatever the fuck her name is . Ooooh! I just wanna beat her ass but I won't cause she the type of bih that'll press charges. And I don't got that type of time.

I looked at Danny who was sleep next to me. She basically cried herself to sleep and I was holding her letting her know I was here for her the whole way. She had to get it all out or it would hurt her more everyday. I hate seeing my baby- I mean my friend hurt and go through the pain she is right now. But at the same time I was confused. She said when I picked her up that she was running from her Uncle but when I was driving I didn't see anyone out there but her.

Danntelle 💙

I woke up this morning feeling like shit. I know I looked like shit too. I could feel all the crust on my face from the tears I cried myself to sleep with. I could feel the crust from the drool that comes with some good ass sleep. But my neck hurt I couldn't even turn it in the wrong direction without it hurting. (A.n - Anybody else been through that struggle?) I knew that today was gonna be a long one. And I got school ? Yeah I was finna be hurt all day.

I got up out of Ny's bed and made my way to her adjoined bathroom. I was half sleep so I didn't even notice Nyla was in the shower before I got in.

" Girl you scared the fuck outta me ! I was about to slap the shit outta you oooh! " she said while doing that anybody can get slapped dance. I laughed and pushed her a lil bit.

"You wouldn't have done shiiiit." I said rollin my eyes. I grabbed my pouf an wet it while putting soap on it.

"Yeah , ok" she said turnin around so her back was facing me and throwing up the "👌" sign.

I started washing up. Hell yeah we took a shower together but I don't care. I'm comfortable enough around her that I will walk around naked if I wanted to. That's my real bitch right there. I been peeped she bi lowkey & that shit still don't phase me. She can do as she pleases as long as she keep that shit over there. I never really experimented like that cause I just never wanted to but if I was gay I would fuck with Nyla over any of these other females. She that bad.

I heard my 7 o'clock timer go off letting me know I had an hour left to get ready so I rinsed off and got out leaving Nyla to turn off the shower when she was done. I went to my phone to shut the alarm off then went back in the bathroom to finish my hygiene things. Nyla was already at the sink brushing her teeth so I joined her.

" Can I do nothing alone this morning? Damn." She said rolling her eyes playfully.

I sucked my teeth."Bruh shut up ." I said getting in her face.

"Get out my face Dan." she said looking up at the ceiling.

" Or what Ny? What you gonna do?" I said gettin in her face again trying to hold back a laugh.

She put down her toothbrush and spit out in the sink. She stepped back and threw up her set,

"Get in my face one more time Danntelle and Imma splodge yo ass." she said imitating Jelamiah from the new season of bad girls club. She did it so well I just bussed out laughin. Clappin my hands and all. Ny joined me . I dapped her up.