3.

Lacey in mm

Danntelle 💙

As soon as we walked up to the door we both walked into somebody on their way out. I heard them gasp and looked up. Well if it isn't Lucifer herself.

"Oooh you dumb bitch you made me spill my drink on my shirt!!" Lacey said still looking at her shirt while pulling it off her skin.

"Ooops?" I said shrugging clearly not giving a fuck. Her head snapped up at the sound of my voice. A smirk slowly made an appearance on her face. She tilted her head to the side and sized me and Nyla up.

"Okay can you stop sizing us up and move out the way?" Nyla said throwing her hand on her hip and rolling her eyes. I bussed out laughing cause she was doing the most rolling her eyes so damn hard. Lacey just glared at me and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever the party's dead anyway." she said

" Okay , its cause we ain't in there yet. All because you won't move you bitch ass out the way." I said. I was so bored with her wanna be bad attitude. She needed to move before things get aggressive on Day's front lawn.

Lacey faked looked surprised and looked around as if I was talking to anyone but her.

"Oh so we throwin' jabs at people now Dann? Now I thought we were closer than that. Didn't daddy raise you better?" She said placing he hand on my shoulder. As soon as i landed I threw her hand right back at her.

"Don't fuckin touch me hoe! I don't know where the fuck your hands been at so you can keep that STD shit over there." I spat at her. She done got me heated talking about what my father taught me. I live by what he says and taught me every day and it shows in my actions. She ain't have no right to talk about him in any way.

" Oooh. Gettin a little bit angry are we Dann? Have you taken your pills today." She said. By now a whole crowd had gathered around where we were standing waiting for a fight to pop off. At the way Lacey was goin off at the mouth they just might get one.

"Yo wtf? Lacey you know damn well that Danny don't take no fucking pills. Matter of fact the only person who should be takin pills is you , as much dick as your loose ass stank ass pussy inhales a day. Get the fuck outta here!" Nyla said while shooing her hands at Lacey. I couldn't do nothing but laugh cause Nyla was right. Ever since Lacey lost her virginity, which was at 13 might I add, she been takin dick left and right. It didn't matter whose it was , as long as it was dick she fucked it. She lucky she don't have nothing, well to my knowledge.

My laugh was cut short when I saw Lacey lunge for Nyla. Before Lacey could reach her , I grabbed her by her hair and brought her to the ground. I towered over her pounding her face with my fists. I felt her pass out but my punches didn't stop. I heard Nyla yelling at me and I heard sirens. I felt someone trying to pull me off of her and after a few tries they succeeded in throwing me on the ground . When i felt them pull my arms behind my back I knew I was getting arrested. I got up and looked at the scene around me. People had their phones recording; some of me & others of a slumped Lacey still laying where I dropped her.

As we started walking towards the cruiser Dayshawn came running up in front of me.

"Pose for the gram Danny!" He said getting his camera ready to take a selfie with me. I posed and waited for him to take it. I looked at it and shiiiiit. I make getting arrested look cute.

" Tag me ! " I told him as the lady officer started pushing me towards the car. She needed to stop before she get bopped. I got in the backseat and looked out the window. I didn't even get a drink.

Even though the last chapter didn't get as many vote as I wanted, I'm putting up a teaser for the next update.

😝Char😝