13.

Danntelle.

"Hurry up Danny! We don't got all night. I'm trynna get FUUUCKED UUP!!" Terry's dumb ass sang from the car as I locked up the rink.

"Oh stfu . We do have all night technically." I said as I got in the passenger seat next to Ty. H groaned from the back.

"Oh. Here she go with all the smart shit. 'Well technically-" I heard a loud smack from the back seat and I turned to see Terry holding his cheek with a shocked expression on his face.

"Maybe next time you'll shut the fuck up when you know people trying to sleep." Lani cuddling back up into Jacent's side. I tucked my lips in my mouth to keep from laughing and turned back around in my seat.

"Nobody saw that?" Terry said looking at all of us for help. We stayed quiet.

"Wow ya'll flawed as fuck. Ya'll not real man." Terry said sitting back in his seat and looking out the window pouting. Ty bit his lip holding back a smile and he turned up the radio a little so Say Sum played throughout the car.

" Girl you standin right there lookin so amazun'" I sang to myself.

"So I thought I say sum." Ty sang back to me. I looked at him and gave him a smile. He gently placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it soothingly. My phone vibrated in my hand and I looked down to see an unknown number calling me. I screwed up my face but answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Aye cuzzo! Where ya at?"

"Why wassup?"

"Darren took me back to the trap but Keyvon left I guess." Mayleen told me.

"Oh. Well we were about to head to Ty house then we were going to hit up Skye later around 11. You should come through."

"Uhm ok . Is it okay if Darren comes to? I would hate to not invite him when he's basically been chauffeuring me around all day you feel me?"

"Ye , I feel you. I guess you can but make sure you keep your dog on a leash."

"Dead."she said pausing to laugh." But for real how ya'll know each other?"

"That's a story for another time boo. But we pullin up to the house. I'll see you soon." I told her about to hang up.

"Ok bye." she said and I hung up.

Ty pulled up in the driveway and we all got out and headed inside. Ty got on the phone calling Alexxus to babysit Harley.

"Come on Harley. You can help me get ready." I said taking her hand and going upstairs.

"Yaaaas!! You gon' slay!" she said making me laugh. I walked into Ty's room and walked into his closet where I had my clothes at.

"So what should I wear Lee?" I asked her sitting down in front of the rack.

"Hmm. Something cute but not sexy." she said looking at my skirts and dresses. I laughed and opened up snapchat on my phone.

"Lee Lee." I called.

"Whet?" she turned around placing her hand on her hip.

"Too much." I said before stopping the video and putting it on my story.

"OMG!!I got it Danny!!" she said jumping on my excitedly .

"Come on Danny! We bout to turn up!" Terry yelled from downstairs.

"Okay ! I'm coming." I yelled back before taking one last picture and posting it on the gram.

" I yelled back before taking one last picture and posting it on the gram

I grabbed my black red bottom pumps and ran downstairs and out to the car. I got in the back next to Nani and buckled up. As soon as I was settled Jacent pulled away from the house and sped towards the club. I took my phone out and texted Mayleen the address of the club and sat back as Law played through the car speakers.