17.

D A N N Y 💜

"Hey babe. I'm about to go grab me and Harley something to eat. You hungry? I can get you something too?"

I looked over at the door and saw Ty putting on his coat and fixing his beanie on his head. I simply just nodded and turned back to the tv screen which was playing some movie that I wasn't even paying attention to.

"Well I'm getting winghouse is that good with you?" He asked. I just nodded in response. I heard him sigh before opening the door and walking out. Locking the door behind him.

I know he's getting tired of my behavior but I didn't know how else to react to this. Ever since Mayleen came over two days ago to spill her encounter with her dad I just have been in this stuck phase. I didn't want to do anything or go anywhere. I barely brought myself to shower every morning. If it was up to me I would just lay in bed all day but Ty wouldn't let me.

I guess just hearing that I was right about seeing my uncles those times and I wasn't just hallucinating really shocked me. I didn't know how to feel or react. I know I was pushing away Ty and everyone else who tries to socialize with me but I just wanted to be alone.

"Dan?" I heard Lee's voice call me from upstairs. I got up from the couch and made my way up the stairs.  My first actual voluntary movement of the day. I peeked my head in her room finding her at her vanity looking at herself in the mirror.

"Wassup babygirl" I said coming fully in the room and sitting on the end of the bed behind her.

" I'm in a pickle." She said turning to face me with a frown on her face.

I chuckled, " How so?" 

" I have no idea what to do with my hair!" I laughed and got up from my spot on the bed and stood behind her turning her around so we were both looking at each other through the mirror.

"Hmmm. That is quite a big pickle isn't it."

"Yes and I have to get ready before dad gets home or I won't be able to go shopping at the mall today." She said in distress.

"Well you want to know what helps me princess?" I asked her while brushing through her hair.

"Yes anything will help at this point."

"Well first I pick out my outfit. Do you already have something in mind?"

She got up off the stool and walked into her closet. When she came back out she laid her outfit on the bed.