10.

D A R R E N  🙏🏽

I sat down in one of the chairs in front of Blacks desk and waited until he finished his black and mild. He squinted at me as he ashed it in the tray on the corner of his desk. I bit the inside of my cheek as I stared back at him. He sat back in his chair and let out a small chuckle.

"What you here fo'?" he asked .

"When's the next drop?"

He laughed and pulled another black and mild out from in one of the desk drawers.

"Ya know was funny?" he asked as he lit the smoke. I shrugged. He shook his head as he blew smoke out in front of him.

"The fact dat you jus waltzed up in My office and sat ya ass down in one of MY chairs and questioned me bout MY business. Dats was funny..." he said taking another drag from the smoke. I just sat there unbothered.

"When's the next drop?" I asked again making eye contact so he knew I was forreal.

He laughed and shook his head. " Ya know what? Since I like you and ya mind set Ima look it up and text you all that you need ta know." he said as he took a drag. I just stared at him and rolled my eyes getting up and walking out his office.

I swear I'm gonna tell my auntie on his ass. Ever since he done took over the empire Black been takin this shit a lil bit too much to the head. Nigga only 21 but trynna act like he 30 something. Then gonna try and boss me around like I aint known him my whole life. The nigga my cousin, no some lil project baby from the streets.

I shook my head and walked over to the kitchen where we kept all the snacks and shit. Walking in the pantry I see this girl trying to reach some gummy bears off one of the higher shelves. Chuckling I walked over to where she was taking the bears off the shelf and handing it to her. She rolled her eyes mumbling a thanks and walked out the pantry. I'm not gone lie and say I wasn't starin at her ass cause I was and her shit was fat as fuck. I shook my head and turned around and grabbed a bag of chips from the variety pack and walked out. I saw the girl from earlier sitting on the counter laughing at something on her phone. I walked up to her and looked at her phone and saw she was watching some Instagram video. I looked back up at her and saw her scrunching her face up at me.

"Ouu. Don't do that. Makes you look ugly." I said hoisting myself up on the counter next to her and opening my bag of chips. She rolled her eyes and kept scrolling through her feed.

"What do you want?" she asked once she noticed I was staring at her. I shrugged and ate my chips. She took a gummy bear out of the bag and ate it.

"Aye lemme get those real quick." I said reaching for the bag. She scrunched up her face and looked at me.

"Why, there's some in the pantry." She said pointing to it. I sighed and ran a hand down my face.

"Just lemme see it. I just want you to try something." She sighed and handed me the bears. I got down from the counter and went back in the pantry to get the packet of Kool-Aid. I came back out and poured the bears in to a bowl. I saw her come up behind me and watch me as I poured the Kool-Aid on the bears.

"This looks nasty as shit." she said scrunching her face up.

"And so does that face you keep making." I told her. She stared at me for awhile tucking her lips in her mouth to try to fight a laugh from coming out. I just smirked and ate one of the bears. This hit was good as fuck. I remember when Danny first showed this to me. It was with gummi worms though...