Hit Lady : Jhené Aiko x Big Sean ( Urban )

Jhené

Shame on me for staying the same...

I sat at the table, eyes bloodshot, hand grasping the half empty wine bottle, dry tears stained on my cheeks, head pounding. The devastating letter sitting in front of me unfolded. The bold letters screaming at me. I chuckled lowly to myself as I took another long sip from the bottle. Fresh tears rolled down my face as I heard the front door open and the alarm system go off. I heard him type in the key and close the door locking it, then resetting the alarm. His footsteps echoed down the hall as he headed towards the kitchen. I took another long drag from the bottle as I heard his footsteps nearing the table. He slid into the seat across from me and sighed. His eyes met my bloodshot ones and we stared at each other. As I brought the bottle to my lips he spoke.

"Jhené ! Put the bottle down!" he said through clenched teeth. I laughed lightly before slamming it down on the table. He ran his hand down his face in aggravation.

"What are you doing to yourself? Why are you acting this way?" he asked me.

I slightly raised my eyebrow & started messing with the paper in front of me. I slid it across the table towards him and he picked it up, his eyes widening as he looked it over. When he finished reading he laid his head on the table . I heard him sniffling and I smirked before taking a sip from my bottle. I got up from my chair and went over to his side and sat on the table next to where he laid his head crying silently.

"You know..."  I started messing with his baby curls."I never thought I'd live to see the day you die, because of my job and shit. But let me tell you, I was very surprised when someone call in for a job they needed done and you were the victim. Turns out not only do you have the incurable but you passed it on to your mistress...or mister." his head shot up, fear evident in his eyes.

"Baby, please-" he tried to beg but I put my hand up cutting him off.

"When I first found out that you and my brother were involved together, I wanted to kill you right then and there. But I didn't...You know why?" I asked him as I stroked his cheeks, wiping the tears off his face. He looked down at the table and I got up and started to circle back around to the other side of the table.

"I didn't because I loved you SO much that I couldn't stomach the thought of your death being on my hands. But times have changed and I've realized that not only have you stepped out on me numerous times but also that I deserve better. Soooo... I 'd figure I'd do you one last favor. I mean since your gonna die anyway.." I told him reaching under my chair and pulling my custom lavender 9mm out from under my chair and resting it on the table. He jumped up from his seat and I picked up the gun and pointed it at him. He froze.

"Baby! Come on! What about Namiko? Huh? How do you think she will look at you if she finds out you killed her father?" he tried to reason with me but I wasn't cracking. This is what he deserves and I sure as hell would be the one to give it to him.

"She won't find out." I told him shrugging before I shot him twice in the chest and once in the head. he dropped on the table, his blood dripping off the edges and onto the carpet.

I stood there and watched his lifeless body on the table and I felt nothing. I was numb. I grabbed my robe and my phone off the table and went upstairs to grab my stuff before I left for good.

Should I keep or no?