12.

T Y

" Daddy , I wan' go skate!!" Harley whined in my ear. I side eyed her .

"Lil girl if you don't get out my ear wit that whinin'...What I tol' you bout that? Go finish ya fries then we'll go, aight?" I asked and she slickly rolled he eyes but sat back down and ate her fries. I looked at her with wide eyes and she looked up at me and giggled with the fries in her mouth.

"Ew Harley." I said wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Luh you Daddy!"

I shook my head." I love ya nasty butt too."

"She is so cute! How old is she?" I turned and seen the girl Danny brought over here a few minutes ago.

"She'll be turnin 3 in a few months." I told her watching Harley finish her fries up.

" You done baby?" I asked her and she nodded and got down from the booth with her trash and threw in the trash before coming back and trying to pull me out the booth. I chuckled before sliding out and taking her hand skating to the rink.

"Daddy I wan' my song!"

"What song baby?"

"The one me n Danny alway sing." she said pointing at Danny who was by the DJ booth with Nyla and her boyfriend.

"Go ask her then."

"Okay." she said before skating over to Danny. While they were talking I check my phone that was vibrating in my pocket.

Black : You doin this drop tonight?

Me : Nah I'm out spendin time with fam.

As I was putting up my phone I felt someone skate up next to me. Looking over I saw It was Danny's cousin again. Mentally I rolled my eyes but instead of being rude I nodded  wassup to her.

"Why aren't you skating?" she asked.

"Waiting on my girls. " I told her before looking back by the booth seeing Danny and Harley begging Shawn to play their song.

"You have another daughter?"

"Nope."

"Then don't you mean girl singular?" By now Harley was skating back over to me. When she saw the girl she screwed up her face making me laugh.

" Nah I dont." I told her taking Harleys hand and looking down at her.

"What they say mama?" I asked her.

"They say afer cuple skate." she said still sizing Danny's cousin. I chuckled and shook my head before pulling her away from her.

"C'mon. Lets skate." I said as What Do You Mean? started to play through the speakers.

"Okay."

We had skated around a few times before Danny joined us .

"You having fun Lee?"

"Yes. But this girl keep messin with Daddy." Harley snitched.

"Who was it?"

Harley looked around until she seen the girl over by the snack bar talking on the phone. She pointed and Danny looked surprised before looking back at Harley.

"You sure Lee?"

"YES!" We both said making her chuckle.

"Okay dang." she said laughing. "Oh Ty, Terry said he need to talk to you real quick. He's by the booth ya'll were in. You wanna skate with me Lee?" Harley nodded before skating off with Danny.