Prologue.

Prologue:

“I bet I can do it better” Said Gallagher, looking down to me, with his green electric eyes. He could make any  girl dream by the way the words would slip out of his plump Pink lips, in such a gracious way. But looks weren't enough to make me fall for him.

“I doubt you can”

“I have the longest dick” he smirked. He looked incredebly proud for a response as dumb as this.

“Cheater much ? And it doesn't keep you from being the Biggest pussy I've ever seen” I reply.

He laughed effortless, taking my response as a joke, “You're funny”, he chuckled a bit more before saying, “But stop playing all bad, we both know that I would win this game, eyes closed.”

“Well, then. Let's get the game started.”

“As you wish, princess. But don't come back to me crying..I warned you.”

And this is when I found out that Carl Gallagher could go from a simple Guy to a demon from a day to another and make my life a hot mess.

But I've never said I couldn't do the same.

°°°°°°

Hi peeps!

So, like y'all Know, i'm re-writing this book. I didn't really like where it was going because of a few things but if some people didn't see the last chapter that I wrote, I can send it to you because i updated yesterday !
I hope you'll Enjoy this book way more. It's a story between Carl Gallagher and Chloé Carpenter which are two baddies since the beginning of the story.

Enjoy,

Iris xx