Trinity (Prologue)

(Trinity's P.O.V-) Hi! I'm Trinity, daughter of Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. I'm 14 years old and in my freshman year of high school. I go to Auradon Prep, the most annoying place on earth. I don't have too many friends but that doesn't slow me down. Mostly every one in this school except for a few people are complete, snobby, stuck up brats. I know I shouldn't say stuff like that, but they truly are.

Especially my roommate Audrey. She's the worst of them all. I can't stand her! She's always starting arguments about stuff that doesn't even matter! I really can't believe that she goes out with one of my best friends, Prince Ben, soon to be king! I mean, he's so kind, friendly, and generous and she's so . . . well . . . her! But as much as I hate Audrey, I sure do love to see Ben happy. Who knows, maybe he brings out the best in her or something.

As a young child, I didn't have any friends up until I was 7 years old and in the 2nd grade when I met Jane and Ben, two of my best friends to this day. Before that, I was picked on so much, that I even used to wish that I was never born. Sometimes I still think of it now, but I know that there are people out there who do care about me, so I don't think of it as much. I was shy, clumsy, ugly, a nerd, and unfortunately easily manipulated, so pretty much the way I am now.

I'm also a bit of a teacher's pet to Fairy Godmother because I've always been the smartest in all of her classes. This is also why I'm best friends with her daughter and why whenever she needs help with something, I'm always the first person that she asks.

Also, I don't exactly 'fit in' here. For one, not to be racist, but I'm one of the only African Americans here at Auradon Prep. Basically, I only have four main friends, and that's Prince, soon to be king, Ben, son of Belle and the Beast, Lonnie, daughter of Fa Mulan and Li Shang, Jane, daughter of the Fairy Godmother, and Doug, son of Dopey, one of the seven dwarves.

What else should you know about little old me? Oh yeah, I have a pet frog named Monte Gras. He has so many wild colors like red, blue ,green, yellow, and purple but surprisingly, he's not poisonous. Just, REALLY chubby. I found him in the bayou on my eighth birthday when my mom took me there and he still had a little tail in between his hind legs. I scooped him up into a cup, careful not to harm him, and took him home to live with me and my family. We've been together ever since.

But that's enough about me for one day. I was planning on going to go greet the the new villain kids from the Isle of the Lost. You see, Ben made it his first official proclamation that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance of redemption for what their parents had done a long time ago before any of us students here at Auradon prep were even born.

"Come on Monte'." I said as I scooped him up in my hands and placed him on my shoulder were he rested. "Lets go greet the new comers!"

As I was about to leave my dorm, I stopped by the window and stared out at the Isle for a second and placed my hand on the window sill. All of the sudden, I felt this strange feeling that I've never felt before and immediately yanked my hand away. It was a . . . good feeling though, so I decided to keep it there. I had no idea what it was, but I knew that it meant that something big was going to happen. Something REALLY big!

(Meanwhile on the Isle of the Lost- Carlos's P.O.V-)- I was packing my things into a trash bag to go over to Auradon since I was one of the villain children chosen to go there for Ben's first official proclamation along with my friends, Jay, Evie, and Mal. The only reason we're going, though is to steal the Fairy Godmother's wand and take over the world with it. I really don't want to do it, it's just an excuse for me to get away from my mom for a few weeks. Better enjoy it while I can, right?

As I packed my things quickly since the limo was already there, I stared out at the land of Auradon. I walked over to the small window putting my hand on the window sill. I felt something strange and frantically pulled my hand away. After a moment, I decided to put it back on the window because it felt . . . good. I didn't know what the feeling was, but I knew that it meant that something big was going to happen. Something REALLY big!

--------------------------------