The Tour Part 1

After the villain kids arrived, I decided to give them a tour around campus. Mal and Evie said they didn't want to come so I told them I'd take the boys to their dorms first and then I'd take them to theirs and then come back for the boys. Once we dropped the boys off, I took the girls to their dorms. When we walked in, it was just a bunch of pink, just like every one else. At least the people who are girls that is. Mal was cringing at her new room and Evie was trying to hold back her smile. They closed the drapes and started to settle in.

"Well thanks for prying into our lives and showing us to our disgusting dorm, but right now, Evie and I have some things that we need to talk about in private. Right E?"

"Uh-huh." she answered while applying some more of her lip stick. Mal seemed as if she was in a rush to get me out the door.

"Okay, I'll see you two later then. Bye." I said as she pushed me out the door and slammed it in my face. It's happened to me so many times before, it really doesn't bother me anymore.

I started heading towards my dorm before I went to go pick up the boys so I could put Monte' in the room so I wouldn't have to worry about him sitting on my shoulder during the whole tour. After that, I started making my way towards the boys' dorm.

As I got closer to their dorm, I heard a loud thump and yelling. That can't be good. I cracked the door a bit since it was unlocked and I realized they were fighting. They must've fallen off the bed or something. That's what the loud thump was. As I cracked the door open, I listened to what they were saying.

"I saw her first! You have to follow the bro code!" I heard Carlos yell as he made a sound that he was in pain shortly after.

"Yeah, but I've actually made a connection with her so she's mine!" I heard Jay shout.

When I realized that they were fighting over me, I couldn't help but stand there in awe. The fact that they were fighting over me was pathetic. Once I'd had enough, I opened the door completely and after about 2 minutes they finally noticed me and stopped fighting, stood up, and straightened themselves out.

"Are you done?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Wait." Jay said and paused as he punched Carlos again and he fell on the ground as he groaned in pain. "Now I'm done." he snickered as I helped Carlos up and looked at Jay with an angry face.

"Good, and just so you know, I choose who I want to be with. It doesn't matter who saw me first, or who made a connection with me, or what ever sayings you have to claim me. And also, you both just lowered the bar really far for yourselves." I told them as we walked out of the room.

"Oh, that's just great, now you've got us both in trouble!" I heard Carlos whisper/shout at Jay.

He returned it with the kind and mature answer of sticking his tongue out. Carlos growled at him and continued walking with furrowed eyebrows.

I took them to all of their required classrooms so that tomorrow, they would know where they were supposed to go and so that they wont get lost within the school.

Then Carlos asked me with excitement, "Do you guys have a computer lab here?"

"Yes, we do. In fact, it's right around the corner here." I told him as we went past it. He must've been the more technical guy in the bunch. Now I was starting to see what roles they sort of played in the group. Carlos is the brains, Jay is the brawn, Evie is the beauty, and Mal is the boss. At least that's how they came off to me.

"Our last stop is the tourney field. Judging by your arms, Jay, would you be interested in joining  the tourney team? I think you'd be pretty helpful." I said to him patting his big, muscular arms as we walked outside and sat on the bleachers and watched the team practice. Who knew that a villain from such a grimey and disgusting place could be this attractive?

"I would, but teams aren't really my thing if you know what I mean." he told me as he sat back with his hands behind his head, flexing his arms. Sometimes I couldn't tell If he was just like that or if he was trying to impress me. Carlos just sat above Jay and I and looked at Jay as if he were jealous and annoyed at the same time. Jay is your average ladies man-bad boy-jock who is constantly flirting with any and every girl he sees.

Carlos on the other hand was just like a cute little puppy and I don't even know how he could even be considered a villain in the first place. He's always going to be as sweet as candy, and that's hopefully never going to change.