The Coronation

I hadn't seen any of the V

I hadn't seen any of the V.K's since what happened earlier today. Ben and I were looking everywhere for them until we heard that they were outside having dinner. We went outside and sure enough, they were all sitting at one picnic table, looking miserable as ever.

You know, a lot of stuff has been going on between me and my friends ever since I started dating Carlos. Doug was always basically stalking Evie and Jane and Lonnie have been hanging out with Audrey and her friends more than anyone else now ever since Mal changed up their hair.

In fact, now that I think about it, Ben was the only one of my small amount of original friends I still hung out with on a daily basis. Anyway, I was the first to speak up to the V.K's.

"Hey guys, are you okay?" I asked, not coming on to quickly. I got a slight nod out of them all but Mal. I kissed Carlos on the cheek and he smiled, but it soon faded away. I sat down next to him.

"Hey, listen, forget about it, alright. It was nothing, forget about it. Be like Elsa and 'Let it Go'." Ben said as I shook my head at his attempted joke. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go." he said to Mal and kissed the side of her head. "I'll see you guys later, you too, T." he said to us all and walked away. Then, Doug walked up to the table.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today, I just-" he started to say but got cut off by Chad calling his name. I could tell that Doug didn't care about Evie being a villain or not. He would be a lot better at keeping a relationship if Chad wasn't bossing him around all of the time.

"Doug?" Chad called him, but Doug ignored.

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." Evie began.

"No it's mine." Doug said and got cut off by Chad calling him again. What a jerk.

"Doug?" he asked again and Doug finally answered him, annoyed.

"What?" he asked and Chad motioned for him to come sit at their table. He went and sat down.

"Doug . . ." Evie tried to say.

"Sorry, I can't." Doug said sadly and turned away.

All of the others started to whisper to each other when they noticed me sitting with them, so I decided to get up before anything else bad could happen today. Carlos whispered something to me before I could leave.

"You know that you're better than them. I don't care if they hate me. If they're going to be judgemental of my history, I don't even want to consider being friends with them. You, didn't judge any of us, and that's all that matters." Carlos stated and kissed my cheek which made me smile.

"Listen, guys, I have to go check on Monte'. You guys are always welcome to come by my dorm and talk to me when ever you want. See ya." I said kissing Carlos goodbye and walking away. It was hard getting a good nights sleep, since Audrey taunted and complained about my actions all throughout last night, which made me sick, but I managed.