Morning Surprises

(WARNING- THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF THROWING UP SCENES. THEY ARE NOT TOO GRAPHIC OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT KIND OF THING, PLEASE DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU!)

This morning, I woke up to arms wrapped around me and Monte' sitting on my face.

"Mmf! Monte', what are you doing?" I muffled as I grabbed him and placed him on my night stand so I could see what time it was and the clock read 7:08 a.m. I looked over and noticed Carlos hugging my waist really tightly. Although I liked the feeling of his embrace, I knew that we both had to get up.

"Carlos." I said shaking his arm a little. "It's time to get up." I said as I began to shake him a little harder and he started to wake up. When he realized that he had his arms wrapped around my waist, he screamed and rolled over off the bed with a loud thump, pulling all of the covers off with him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I would have never done that if I would have known what I was doing!" he rambled as he stood up nervously.

Audrey was in the bathroom doing her morning routine. She must've heard the loud thump that Carlos made when he fell off the bed because she peeked outside of the bathroom as she was putting on her make up for the day. She just rolled her eyes and shut the door.

"Carlos, it's ok. You obviously didn't know that you were hugging me since you were asleep so it's not your fault. Even if you did mean to do it, I still wouldn't blame you. I mean who can, right?" I said as we both laughed and he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have something for you since you said Jay snores super hard and it makes it really hard for you to sleep at night." I said as I went through the drawer on my night stand and gave him some foam ear plugs.

"What are these? They look like marshmallows." he said and smiled as he tried to put one is his mouth. I instantly stopped him by swiping it out of his hand before it could even reach his lips as he furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Hey!"

"No, Carlos, they're not marshmallows, they're ear plugs, and just a friendly word of advice, you shouldn't eat them. You twist them up and put them in your ears so that you can't hear anything overnight. I usually use them when Audrey snores around here, but you can have them." I said as he put them in his pocket.

"Thanks! I'll be sure to use them." he said happily.

After a few minutes, Audrey came out of the bathroom with a disgusted look on her face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as Carlos looked like he was just about to be on his way.

"Last night, Carlos wanted me to read a book to him, so I did." I told her, not like she really cared.

"What are you guys, five? I thought you were a villain, not a toddler." she said with a little smirk on her face.

I told Carlos that he should probably just leave before she could say something else and make matters worse.

"I'll meet you and the others at breakfast okay?" I said just as he was heading out the door.

"Okay, see you later."

"Bye."

Just as Carlos left and shut the door, I looked back at Audrey with an angry face.

"How could you just say something like that to a poor little innocent guy like Carlos or anyone in general and feel good about yourself?!" I asked her loudly. "He already gets told enough by people that he's horrible and bad and unwanted, what do you think that does to a person, huh?!" I yelled at her as she looked like she didn't even care about what I was fussing about.