Maleficent

"I'm back!" Maleficent shouted in a menacing manor

"I'm back!" Maleficent shouted in a menacing manor. I was so confused and scared in how she even got here and I'm pretty sure everyone else was, too.

"It can't be." Mal said to herself. Carlos told me to back up so that I wouldn't get hurt. I picked up Dude and held him close so nothing would happen to him either. "Go away, mother." Mal said to her mother, completely fed up with her and her antics.

"She's funny." Maleficent said and started laughing and snorting to herself. "I'm so- you're very funny. Here, wand me. Chop-chop." she said holding out her hand to grab the wand. Mal looked like she was about to give it to her, but she tossed it to Fairy Godmother, instead.

"Bibbidi-Bobbidi-" Fairy Godmother attempted to say, but she was too late.

"Boo." Maleficent said mimicking Fairy Godmother and freezing everyone, including Ben and I, but Dude jumped out of my arms before he could suffer the same fate. All of the sudden, everything went black. Then, I could see again.

"And I'll make sure that your little friends can see the whole ordeal." Maleficent said and cackled as she pointed at Ben and I. All I could do was sit and watch in horror.

"Ben!" Mal whispered in terror.

"Trinity!" Carlos said and tried to run up to me, but Maleficent blocked him with a force field and he fell back. Jay ran up behind him to help him up.

"Oh, no you're not." she retorted and chuckled to herself as they all furrowed their eyebrows at her. "Ooh, in another time, in another time." she said and walked over to King Beast, messing around with him as she sung a song to herself. She snatched Fairy Godmother's wand out of her hand. "Oh, oh no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." she said messing around with Fairy Godmother's nose. Gross. "Where shall we begin?" she asked herself. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this." she said using the wand to swipe Ben's ring off of Mal's finger. "Perfect fit!" she said. "Oh, excuse me, pardon me. The horns, the horns!" she said trying to get past Fairy Godmother. "Aww, falling in love is weak and ridiculous. It's not what you want." she said messing with Ben and I which was making me mad, but I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried.

"You don't know what I want!" Mal yelled at her mother. "Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want?" she said pointing to herself. "I'm not you!"

"Oh, obviously." Maleficent said. "I've had years and years and years and . . . years of practice being evil, you'll get there." she said, taking what Mal said the wrong way.

"No I will not!" Mal yelled. "And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself." she said, feeling sympathy for her mother. "Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" she shouted.

"And now I command wand to my hand!" she said as Maleficent struggled to keep the wand within her grasp, but failed. Mal and the others were really surprised by the results. "Ha, it worked!" Mal said to herself, staring at the wand in her hand, proud of herself.