The Cookies

(Carlos's P.O.V-) After I left Trinity, I went to go meet up with Mal, Jay, and Evie. We were going to discuss how we were going to take over the world. Personally, now I don't really want to be a part of the plan, for Trinity's sake, but I have to, or else they were going to torment and give me the silent treatment for the rest of the semester! Plus, if the plan would've worked, I probably would've been imprisoned along with the rest of the inhabitants of Auradon as well. I'm going to see if Trinity can live with us instead of being captured and imprisoned along with everyone else.

Jay walked in the room with a jersey for the tourney team. We all congratulated him when we saw how proud of himself he was.

"So how'd it go with Jane?" he asked Mal. "Are you going over to see the wand tomorrow?"

"Do you think that I would be going through every spell in this book if I had completely struck out?" she asked annoyed.

"Well somebody's in a bad mood." I said under my breath as I was petting Dude while on a laptop.

"My mom's counting on me, I can't let her down." she said and plucked the back of my head. Ow.

"We can do this," Jay began to say and we all looked at him. ", if we stick together." he finished.

"And we wont go back until we do." Mal added in. " 'Cause we're rotten," and we all responded-

"To the core."

"Oh, and I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course." Evie said as we all looked at her awkwardly, especially Mal. Then we heard a knock at the door. "What?" she said confused that Mal kept on looking at her. She may have been the prettiest out of all of us, but she definitely wasn't the brightest. That's where I come in.

"Hold that thought." Mal said to her as she got up to answer the door. When she opened it, Ben was standing there.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything . . . that . . . you needed . . ." He said spacing out the last few words.

"Not that I know of." Mal said and looked back at us as we all shook our heads no and/or shrugged.

"Okay well if there's anything you need just feel free to-" he started to say but got cut off by Mal.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" she asked.

"Yes, the whole school goes." he responded.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting. Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother just so we could just soak up all that goodness?" she asked hopefully.

"I wish you could, but up front it's only me, my folks, and my girlfriend." he said counting them off on his fingers.

"And your girlfriend?" Mal said quoting what Ben stated.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Ben said apologizing.

"What if one of us was dating someone royal like, Trinity perhaps?" I asked.

"Well then yeah, I guess then you could stand up front, but you wouldn't exactly be directly next to Fairy Godmother." Ben said thinking for a moment.

"Okay thanks bye." she said shutting the door in Ben's face before he could say anything else. "I think it's time Benny-Boo got himself a new girlfriend and Trinity got herself a new boyfriend. And I need a love spell." she said and signaled for me to give her the book and I tossed it to her from off of her bed.