The Tourney Game

(Please play the video when told) When Carlos and I were finished cleaning up, we left the dorm and went straight to the tourney field. I gave him a quick kiss for good luck before we both ran in opposite directions into the locker rooms. Once we got there, almost everyone was there already. As soon as I got out of the locker room, Audrey pulled me over and sat me down on the bench for us cheerleaders. Nothing really interesting was happening until there were only 2 minutes left in the game. Carlos wasn't out on the field once for the whole game so far and we were losing so we decided to get up and start doing some more of our cheers.

"Ohay Ohay!" we chanted out to the team and danced alongside our mascots (A horse and a knight. Not to mention the fact that Jane is the knight.) to the marching band's music.

Finally, Carlos got to go out and play with the rest of the team and I was so excited.

"He's bringing that hot head, Jay, in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy, Carlos, can barley hold his shield!" said the announcer on the loud speaker. I could see how mad Carlos got at the announcer for saying that about him and he was going to prove him wrong.

When they started playing again, it was really fun to experience. Jay was really killing it out there and Carlos even blocked somebody and he started doing a little victory dance which I thought was really funny. When the other team made another goal, I was almost certain that we were going to lose. So I got up and started cheering for Carlos and Jay.

"Carlos, Carlos, he's our man, making those goals like no one can! Jay's the best Fighting Knight out there! He doesn't even get that helmet hair! Gooo V.K's!" I said jumping and waving my pom-poms in the air and at the end, I jumped and did a split. All of the other cheerleaders look at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care. I saw Carlos and Jay both look up at me and smile. Jay gave me a big thumbs up and I waved to him as I blew Carlos a kiss and he pretended to catch it.

There were only about 30 seconds left in the game and it was getting pretty suspenseful. If the other team would have scored, we would've lost the game and the championship trophy. Luckily, Carlos, Jay, and Ben worked together to make the goal and win! I was so happy! I ran up to Carlos and tackled him to the ground kissing all over his sweaty face. I know it's gross, but I was so proud of him, I just over looked it.

"I'm so proud of you!" I said kissing him on the lips.

"Thanks! You were great out there, too! Thanks for being my little cheerleader. I don't think I could've nearly done it without you." he said as we kissed on the lips again. After a few minutes, the other team left, and Ben stepped up on the platform where the shooter would be.

"Excuse me, can I have your attention, please?" he said through the microphone as everyone was looking really confused, including me. "There's something I'd like to say." he said and stood there for a moment. "Give me an M!" he said making the body pose of an 'M'as we all did the same shouting to him-

"M!"

"Give me an A!" he said again doing the same thing and we all did it, too.

"A!" we all shouted back.

"Give me an L!" he said finally and did the pose of an 'L'. As soon as he said 'L', I knew were he was going with this.

"L!" we all shouted. Something was up. Audrey finally understood it, too and looked down in disappointment. "What does that spell?!" he asked us and we all shouted back to him-

"Mal!"

"I can't hear you!" he said and we all said it again-

"Mal!" and we all looked at her on the bleachers standing in between Evie and Lonnie, very surprised and shocked.

"I love you Mal, did I mention that?" he asked jokingly as Audrey ran off the field embarrassed and sad. (You can play the video now.) "Give me a beat!" said Ben to Doug over in the band section of the bleachers.

"Uno, Dos, Tres, Quatro!" he counted down in spanish as they started playing their instruments. Ben started singing and dancing.

"Did I mention, that I'm in love with you, and did I mention, there's nothing I can't do, and did I happen to say, I dream of you every day, so let me shout it out loud, if that's oka-a-ay."

"Hey!" we all shouted.

"If that's okay."

"Hey!" we shouted again.

"I met this girl who rocked my world, like it's never been rocked, and now I'm living just for her, and I wont let it stop." he sang as Carlos danced with Ben a little."I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me, but when I look at what you've done, you've got me down on my knees because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew."

"Who knew?!" we all shouted.

"That it could be like this, my love for you is ridiculous! My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" he sang doing the body motions to each letter and we all did the same.

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" we all did together.

"It's ridiculous, just, ridiculous, and I would give my kingdom for just one kiss!" he sang and we all sang 'ridiculous'. "But, did I mention that I'm in love with you, and did I mention, there's nothing I can't do, and did I happen to say, I dream of you every day, but let me shout it out loud, if that's oka-a-ay! " he sang and we all sang 'shout it out loud'.

"Hey!" we shouted.

"Yeah, if that's okay!" he sang and we all sang 'shout it out loud'.

"Hey!"

"I got to know which way to go, come on, give me a sign, you got to show me that you're only ever gonna be mine! Don't wanna go another minute living without you, 'cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do, because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew!"

"Who knew?!" we all sang.

"That it could be like this. My love for you is ridiculous, my love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"

"It's ridiculous, just, ridiculous, and I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, come on now!" he sang and we all sang 'ridiculous' as we all started dancing as Carlos did a split and shot back up. I didn't know he could do that! Ben took his shirt off and threw it to Mal and she caught it."Because my love for you is ridiculous! I never knew!"

"Who knew?!"

"That it could be like this. My love for you is ridiculous, my love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!"

"R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!" we all sang as we threw him into the crowd and he started crowd surfing to get to Mal.

"It's ridiculous, just, ridiculous, and I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, come on now!" he sang and tried to go in for a kiss, but Mal covered up her face with his shirt as he pulled her in for a tight hug. "I love you Mal, did I mention that?" he said one last time as Audrey stomped up the steps holding Chad's hand. She took the mic from Ben.

"Chad's my boyfriend now, and I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." she said turning around and kissing Chad on the lips in front of everyone. I saw Evie's reaction and I knew she was not happy. She liked Chad a lot, but she would've been better off without him anyway. What can I say, he's a jerk. Ben took the mic back from her.

"Mal, will you go to the coronation with me?" he asked. Mal pulled the mic towards her.

"Yes!" she shouted.

"She said yes!" Ben said into the mic as the crowd cheered and Audrey stomped back down the steps with Chad following not far behind. Jay, ran up the bleachers to get Ben so they could get congratulated by everyone. They ran down the steps and back onto the field as every one lifted Jay off of his feet and cheered for him as Carlos turned to me.

"Hey, I was meaning to ask you, too, uh, d-do you want to go to the c-coronation with me?" he asked nervously which made me smile.

"Oh, I thought, you'd never ask! Yes, one million times yes, Carlos!" I said and kissed him, yet again.