More To Me

Fred Weasley takes a sudden interest in you.

When the two of you collide, what will happen? Who will find love? Who will get hurt?

***

Hi, I've been waiting for so long to publish this story! I've been working really hard on it, to get something I'm really proud of. I just have a few things to say, before we begin.

- More To Me started off with an original character, instead of an X Reader. I've done a lot of editing, to fix this, but there may still be a couple of errors.

- This story is a Gryffindor X Reader, again. Sorry if this is not your house, if you want to you can imagine it's your house. I just find it easier to write a Gryffindor story, as it is my house and I always try to write something I would like to read and be proud of. Sorry, again.

- Some shameless self promo: There will be a Spotify playlist for this story, which will be published omce the story is finished. I also have playlists for my Ron X Reader and Draco X Reader, called 'Clear' and 'People Change.' Feel free to follow me on Spotify as thoseweasleytwins.

- I normally start to publish a story once it's completely finished, but I haven't done that this time. So, I won't be able to upload a chapter every day.

- Construcrive criticism is welcome, but anything rude will be deleted and you will be muted and reported.

Thank you and I hope you like it,
Em.