Author's Note

Wow, I cannot believe More To Me is finally over! It feels like I've been writing this for ages, so it's so surreal that it's finished. I've developed some kind of attachment to this story.

To whoever is reading this and has completed More To Me, thank you so vey much. Every read, vote and comment is important to me. I know that the quality of this book has decreased significantly and I'm sorry about that.

Throughout January, I began to have a lot of issues in my life amd that affected my motivation a lot. I'm still going through stuff now. I didn't want to write this book and have my sadness control my writing. It changed me as a person, as well, I feel. It took me so long to write a single chapter, which wasn't even that good. I don't even like the ending, but I am terrible at the actual relationship stuff. I also feel like it was better to just end this fanfic.

On chapter eighteen (I think), I asked for people to stop commenting about updating. So, I am grateful for the people who did and told me that they didn't mind how long I took.

And before I forget, I'd like to thank my good friend Rae_the_Writer for her support and ideas as I was writing this.

The playlist will be uploaded next, if any of you are interested.

Once more, thank you so much and goodbye!

~ Emily.