Four

"Can we talk for a little while? I'm too scared to sleep." Ginny asked, nervously. "Of course Gin, I'm pretty shaken up, as well." You said, wrapping a comforting arm around her. The arm that wasn't bandaged and hurting.

"More hot chocolate?" Hermione offered, already boiling the kettle, the muggle way. "Yes, please." You and Ginny replied, in unison. Ginny walked over to the sofa, grabbing an assortment of warm blankets, duvets and pillows.

Hermione brought over the drinks and you held the steaming mug in your hands. The warmth calmed you down a lot.

"Ginny, what happened to you, Fred and George? You don't have to say, if you don't want to." Hermione asked, in a soothing voice. Ginny paused for a moment, took a deep breath and then began to speak. "We hid behind some trees, as we thought we heard people following us. I was really scared and I think Fred and George were as well, but they were trying to hide it and be brave for me, because we were separated from the rest of you, not knowing if you were hurt or anything. We heard the noises stop and decided it was safe enough to head back. Fred went to find
Y/N, he was so worried about you." She said, quietly, saying the last part just to you.

"What about you, 'Mione?" You questioned. "We ran into Malfoy and he called me a Mudblood, again. Then, Harry lost his wand and he got accused of casting the Dark Mark. Mr. Crouch blamed it all on his poor House Elf, giving her clothes and it made me so angry. House Elves never get the respect they deserve." She said, full of rage.

It was your turn. "Fred grabbed my arm, but we got separated and I ran into a clearing." You murmured. "What happened then?" Hermione asked, gripping her mug tightly. "I passed out, because I hurt my wrist, then he found me and carried me back. Is it normal, for me to have butterflies in my stomach, whenever I think about him? Or to blush, whenever he looks at me? And when he talks to me, my heart beats a lot faster." You said. "Y/N, I think you're falling for my brother." Ginny replied, seriously. "I don't know, I mean, he'd never like me back." You sighed. "That's probably not true, I could see it happening." Hermione said, confidently. "I think we should get to sleep now, anyways." You decided, faking a yawn.

You clambered into bed, but found yourself restless, once again. Thoughts of Fred circled around in your mind, keeping you awake. You thought about your arm and bit your lip, trying not to cry.

Finally, you fell asleep, a certain redheaded boy filling your head.

***

You woke up the next morning and got changed, making sure your wrist was covered properly. Then, when Hermione and Ginny awoke and got ready, you packed your bags. You then went outside, to wait for the others to wake up. The fresh morning and dew drops made you feel energised.

Most of the tents had already gone; after last night's diruption, some people had been too frightened to stay. They had probably disapparated, which wasn't meant to happen, as the Muggles could see. Several people had woken up early, like you, and had already started packing up their tents.

You leant against the tent, yawning. "Are you okay, Y/N?" You're looking very tired." Hermione asked, standing next to you. "I don't know, I'm still so confused. I was up for ages, last night, thinking about him." You admitted. "Maybe you'll get over it. I can't help you, though. I really wish I could, but I've got my own boy problems. If it's meant to happen, it will." She said. "Thanks Hermione, that made me feel a little bit better." You said, smiling slightly.

***

The boys got up, soon after, so you had breakfast. Then, you all struggled to take down the tents. Fred got tangled up in the material, so you went to help him, only to get stuck yourself. You burst out laughing, as Percy just frowned and George tried to help you get out.

You walked to the Portkey, where Cedric and Mr. Diggory were already waiting. Mr Weasley had decided to get there early, so there was no way that you would miss it. You were desperate to get home.

"Hi, Cedric, did you enjoy the match?" You asked Cedric, who had greeted you. "Yeah, we were supporting Ireland, so I was glad they won. Are okay, you know, because of what happened afterwards?" He replied, looking concerned. "I'm okay, now." You said. "Good, I was worried about you." He smiled. "Me? Why?" You questioned. "Y/N, I really like you, more than as a friend. So, maybe we could grab a Butterbeer in the Three Broomsticks, sometime?" He asked, nervously. "Sure, I'll be looking forward to it." You grinned. You had a crush on Fred, but he'd never feel the same way, so you may as well forget about it. Cedric was nice and cute, a lot of girls would probably love to go out with him.

You touched the Portkey and then landed on the hill. You got up and said goodbye to Cedric, then walked back to the Burrow. You walked next to Hermione and Ginny, not really joining in with the conversation. You were too busy thinking over a lot of things in your head.

You hated feeling confused and right now, it's all you were feeling.

***

A/N: Hello again! I think that school starts in the next chapter and I can't wait!

Last night, I watched Big Hero 6 and I think it is now my favourite Disney film (along with Treasure Planet). It made me cry, but it was so amazing.

And today, I watched a Christmas film, which I really enjoyed, as well. It was called 'Snowed In At Rosemont', or something. It was really sweet and adorable.