Three

A/N: There may be a trigger warning, I guess, best not to take any chances. It's basically like in The Deathly Hallows, where Hermione is getting tortured by Bellatrix and she cuts Hermione's wrist.

***

"So, who do you guys have a crush on?" Ginny asked, casually. There was a pause. The only sounds coming from outside the tent. "Ron." Hermione squeaked, then rapidly gulping some hot chocolate. "I knew it!" You squealed. "I think he likes you too. He's just a stubborn git." Ginny said, thoughtfully.

"Tell us who you like, Gin." You suggested, munching on a cookie. You already knew the answer. "Harry. But I always make it obvious and end up embarrassing myself around him. He probably only sees me as a little sister, to his best friend." She sighed. "Date other boys and be yourself. Then, he'll like you, how could he not?" Hermione advised. "Exactly. Make him jealous." You added. "That's actually really good advice, thanks guys. Your turn, Y/N." She said, smugly. "Nobody in particular. Cedric's cute though." You shrugged. Ginny's face fell. "What's wrong?" You asked. "I thought you were going to say Fred. It seemed like there was something between the two of you." She said, confused. "We're just friends." You confirmed. Ginny and Hermione shared a doubtful look. "I'm telling the truth!" You protested. "Sure, let's get to bed." Hermione smirked, clearly not believing you. You sighed and went to sleep, excited for the next day.

***

The next morning, you woke up and changed into your outfit for the day. You spent the day talking to the twins, who showed you what they had been making. You should have guessed that they would have defied their mother's orders, it was all so clever and brilliant.

Later on, you bought some merchandise, to show your support for Ireland. You got a singing rosette and a scarf. Then, you all made your way to where you would be sitting. It was in the top box, so there was a long way to go, but they were excellent seats. You sat in between Ginny and Fred. You began discussing the match, playfully arguing over who was the best player and stuff.

Some people sat behind you and the others. You assumed they were from the Ministry, like the other people sitting nearby. You didn't really take much notice and continued talking to Ginny, about the players. When you unfortunatly heard an unwelcome voice, you turned around and glared angrily.
"Arthur, well, I am surprised to see you here. Still letting your children befriend Mudblood scum?" Lucius Malfoy drawled, gesturing to you and Hermione. You felt your face heat up angrily. "Lucius, how'd the last house inspection go?" Arthur retorted. Lucius made a noise and looked away. You scoffed and focused on the advertisements being shown. You heard Draco make some rude remark, but couldn't quite work out what was said.

***

You rolled your eyes, when the boys became distracted over the Bulgarian Veela. But, they soon snapped out of it, when they saw how cool the Irish Leprechauns were. The Leprechauns threw gold coins and the crowds fought to snatch them up. You sat back, knowing that Leprechaun gold disappears after a few hours.

The match was intense, the Bulgarian mascots distracting the referee, causing an uproar. Bulgaria's Viktor Krum caught the Snitch however, Ireland prevailed, causing us to errupt into cheers and applause. Fred and George, who had correctly predicted the outcome of the match, eagerly turned to Bagman, who was commetating, for their winnings.

The Irish team got really close, holding up the trophy in the top box, as the crowd cheered wildy. They were supporting one of their players, who had become injured, during the match.

***

You went back to the tents, listening to the twins tease Ron about his admiration for Viktor Krum. You could hear screams and bangs from outside. You guessed it was just the Irish celebrating their victory. Mr. Weasley looked outside and turned to you all, looking horrified.

"We have to get out of here. George, you're in charge, take Ginny and run. Stay together." Mr. Weasley instructed, looking terrified. He, Bill, Charlie and Percy stayed, to assist the Ministry.

You ran outside, seeing many terrified people run into the woods. The Muggles, who owned the campsite, were being hung upside down, by people wearing masks. You gasped, feeling disgusted by whoever was doing this to them.

In the struggle, an arm grabbed yours and you couldn't see Harry, Ron and Hermione anymore. "Come on, let's go!" Fred shouted, pulling you with him. It was him, who had grabbed you. Someone roughly shoved past you and you fell to the ground.

You had been separated from Fred, Ginny and George, in the panic. You quickly ran into a clearing, which was well hidden from the campsite. You should be safe there. "The Dark Mark!" You gasped, looking at the night sky. There was the feared sign and you suddenly became very aware that you left your wand in the tent, so you couldn't defend yourself.

Someone ran into the clearing, making you jump. You turned around, terrified. Black cloak, gruesome mask, wand raised. It was a Death Eater!

They walked towards you, laughing manically. You screamed and moved backwards, but tripped over a rock, falling backwards. You lay on the ground, unable to escape, screaming as the Death Eater hovered over you, clutching their wand. You were being held down tightly, so resistance and force wasn't working.

Once they had finished, they disapparated, leaving you alone in the clearing, covered in your own blood. You stared at your wrist, the word permanently reminding you about what you were. A Mudblood.

***

You woke up, feeling safe in strong arms. You looked up at your rescuer, despite it hurting your pounding head. "Fred." You murmured. "Y/N/N, you're going to be okay. I'm getting you back to the tent now." He reassured. You groaned, as the pain came back.

He entered the girls' tent and took you to the bathroom, it was empty and you were glad. You didn't want anyone to see you like this. You sat against the bath, whilst Fred cleaned the wound, with Muggle stuff. "Dad likes this sort of stuff. George and I are always injuring ourselves when pranking, so we've learned how to use it." He explained, as you winced. He gently wrapped it in a bandage and looked at you sadly. "It's going to scar, I'm so sorry." He sighed. "It's okay, you really helped me. How can I thank you?" You said, knowing he felt bad. "You're going to have that horrible word on your body forever and you still want to thank me?" He asked, sounding shocked. "Yeah, it's not your fault that this happened. Although, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone." You replied, standing up shakily. Fred supported you and nodded understandingly.

You left the bathroom, as Hermione and Ginny entered the tent. You shared one last look with Fred, before he left the tent. You sat down, exhausted, wrist in agony.

The two of you were close friends now, certainly after an experience like that, but why did he make your heart beat faster and give you butterflies?

***

A/N: Finally, I finished editing. I have a massive headache and my grandparents are here, so I can't hide in my room. Now, because this Author's Note seems very short, I'm going to share some of my favourite things at the moment.

Songs:
Just The Way I'm Not - All Time Low
Good Things - A Day To Remember
One Love - Mariana's Trench

Other (too uncreative to think of names):
The colour black,
Oranges,
Dan Howell <3,
Christmas films,
Makeup,
Sailor Moon.