Personal Imagine for Ciara

A/N: personal imagine to ciara aka @HemmingBird14 because she's awesome.

I loved playing the guitar, I loved strumming it, I loved writing music, I love playing it while singing it, I loved everything about the guitar and music. Everyday when I'm supposed to be at lunch I play the guitar in the music room. The music teacher believed in me and believed I will be a great musician one day, "practice makes perferct!" Is what she always says, so she'll let me stay in during lunch playing the guitar no one knew about me being there no one knew about my talent at least that's what I thought. One day I walked into the music room as usual and played my guitar. I strummed to thinking out loud by ed sheeran and began to sing it. I heard a loud crash and I stood up and put my guitar down seeing a blonde boy laying flat on the ground. I walked up to him and he looked up at me. It was luke-luke hemmings the boy I've been crushing on since 6th grade. He stood up quickly and cleared his throat. "I'm sorry I was walking to lunch from gym when I heard you play, I leaned closer but I didn't notice I put my Hand on the door handle and I accidentally opened it and as you could see I feel." Luke was lying not about the door knob thing, but about going to lunch from the gym for the past week he'd skip lunch and eavesdrop on you, but you knew he was lying he was a horrible liar. "You're lying aren't you?" You asked. He looked up from his feet. "No why?" He asked nervously. "One of the signs that someone is lying they don't look at someone straight in the eyes." I said crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow. Luke sighed "okay the truth is for the past week I've been eavesdropping on you, because you are really talented and I love your voice." He said blushing. But not as hard as you we're blushing. "Thanks." You smiled. "You're welcome hey do you like all time low?"
"Y-yea."
"Want me to teach you how to play something's gotta give?"
"Sure!" I said with excitement and walked to the chair picking up the guitar and placing it on my lap smiling up at luke. He chuckled and walked behind me. He put his arm around me taking my hand in his. Helping me strum, while his left hand put my fingers on the right cords and keeping them in place. Five minutes of teaching me I was on my own. I looked up at him and smiled. "Is that how you play it?" He smiled back "exactly how you play it!" "Yes!" I cheered. I put my guitar down and looked at him. "So luke can you sing?" He reached for my guitar smirking. "Let's find out." He began to strum to Bruno Mars just the way you are and began to sing. My eyes widen in shock, as my mouth opened slightly his voice was beautiful, angelic, and the whole time he looked at me he didn't glance away he looked at me meaning every lyric that came out of his mouth beautifully. "Wow luke that was great!" I smiled. "Thanks, ciara can I tell you something?" "Sure!" "The reason I chose that song wasn't because it was the only one I could think of or because it was the only one I could play I played that song because I wanted to seranade you, I wanted to sing you a song for a long time just never had the guts to, but when you talked to me more I got the courage too." "Oh." I smiled, as a blush crept up to my cheeks. "Ciara I like you a lot." I smiled ear to ear. "I like you too luke a lot." "Really?" He questioned shocked but happy. "Yes!" I nodded. "Great now I get to do this." Luke grabbed my chin lightly and kissed my lips he pulled away and I smiled biting my lip. "I'm so happy that I'm clumsy." He laughed and kissed me again.

A/N: hope you liked it! :)