Personal imagine for Aly

Ashtons P.O.V
I walked into the tour bus and saw luke cuddling with Aly and my heart shattered I heard it in my chest, "hey ash!" Aly said smiling at me. "Hey." I mumbled and walked to the screening room to watch some tv or cry maybe even both. I channel surfed as tears came down my face, and i thought about the crash I have on Aly for all these years and how beautiful and kind sweet funny and then I thought about how she's with luke and i cried more. I heard a knock at the door and my name being called after. I grabbed the blanket that was layed on my body and wiped my tears with it. "Come in." My voice cracked I cleared my throat and repeated my last words. "Come in." The door slided open and Aly came in a stiffened and sat up straight. She sat right next to me. "Whats wrong?" I looked at her and smiled "nothings wrong." I said while shaking my head. "Ashton you're lying you were crying you're eyes are red and puffy and usually when I say hi to you, you look at me and say hey all happy but today you just mumbled it not even looking at me." I sighed and took a deep breath turning to her. "Okay Aly I-i- like you." I blurted Out. She had her eyes wide and mouth opened wide. "But." I continued. "I didn't say anything because you are dating luke." She nodded her head and said yea. "Aly." She looked up and her face looked very sad. "Yea?" "Dont feeel bad its okay." She nodded and looked down. "Why did you even like me?" She asked still looking down. "Well...." I began. "Because you're beautiful you're so nice and sweet you're hilarious and i love you're personality." She blushed and smiled. I kissed her cheek and she looked at me. "A kiss on the cheek in a friend way." "Yea totally." She nodded. And then luke came in. "Whatcha guys doing!" He asked smiling looking at us both. "I was just asking Ashton whats was wrong but he's okay now." Aly said looking at Ashton and nodding her head. "Oh well what was wrong with him." "Home sick!" I interupted and she nodded. "Yea home sick and i was comforting him." Luke came up to her and hugged her kissing her head. "Youre so sweet." He said and she smiled saying I know. Flipping her hair sassy like. "Well let's watch a movie!" I said and they said yes! Aly sat between luke and me. She layed her head on my legs while her legs are on luke I look down at her and she smiles. I play with her hair and luke runs his fingers up and down her legs. I'm okay that were just friends but my feelings won't go away any time soon.

A/N: imagine for @Alyhemmo28 hoped u like it was kinda hard to write cuz it was unique and i didn't wanna leave a sad ending but i enjoyed writing it make sure you guys follow her! (It took me a long time to find a lashton pic cuz there all cute!)