Keeks<3

Calum: "Hello people! So I'm in a hotel room with my girlfriend y/n its like 7:00 am say good morning Y/n." You covered your face under the blanket and mumbled good morning. "Well she's not a morning person." Calum looked back at you and you had your middle finger up. Calum pointed at himself and his reaction was hilarious his mouth was opened wide and his eyes were popping out of his head. "Well then guys I'll talk to you all later I'm gonna get back at Y/n for flipping me off bye love you!" He turned off the camera and walked to you. "No calum please!" By the look on his face you could tell he was gonna tickle you. He straddled your hips and tickled you till your face was red and couldn't breath.

Ashton: "Hello keek! How are you guys doing this fine evening." Ashton walked over to you and you were in the kitchen cooking dinner. Spaghetti and broccoli!" He Said pointing at the food with the camera. "He made me make if for him." You said to the camera and ashton had a cheeky smile on his face "yes I did! I love you. " he smiled down at you and you smiled up at him, he leaned in and kissed you. "Oh no you guys saw that! Oh well bye!" Ashton said covering the camera with his hand.

Luke: "so me and Y/n decided to do a paint balloon fight and this is what happened." He placed the camera down showing you both. "We both look like a box of crayons." You laughed, "I hope this comes off." You said worryingly looking down at yourself and hair. "Hey maybe Michael might die his hair like that next." You joked and you both started laughing. Luke bent over to pick up the paint can reading it. "Oh my god y/n!" He said with the most shocked and scared look on his face. "What!" You looked at him panicking. "Oh no." He sighed running a hand through his hair. "What luke!" You yelled freaking out. "It says it's permanent!" He looked at you horrified. "Are you serious!" You grabbed from him looking everywhere for a warning about it being permanent but didn't find anything. "Luke I don't see it where is it?" Luke burst out laughing "what! What's so funny." "Babe I'm just kidding!" Your face dropped and you put the can, and walked away. Luke ran to the camera chased after you he put his arm around your chest, kissed your cheek. And the keen ended.

Michael: "Hello people!" Michael said into the camera spinning and smiling. "Me and y/n are at the park in Sydney where we met, no I'm not gonna propose I just thought we'd come back here I've wanted to come here and so has y/n huh babe?" He pointed the camera and you nodded your head smiling. You looked to your left and saw swings, and your eyes lit up. "SWINGS!" You yelled and ran with michael right behind. You sat down and looked at Michael. "Swing me!" He began to swing you about 5 minutes he stopped and said "My turn!" You laughed and got up standing behind him. "Okay go!" You began pushing him "ugh! Oh my god Michael your so heavy! Not in the your fat way but like a your tall and strong way." Michael put his feet to the ground and told you to sit on his lap you did that just that, and he kissed you putting his hand on the keek after your lips touched ending the keek.

A/N: I wrote Ali so many times instead of y/n oops! Well short cute and nice chapter byee! :)
P.s. that's a great picture huh I bet you all are saving it :)