Personal imagine for sierra

Tears dripped down my eyes and landed on my phone as I scrolled to twitter. All I could see was hate "@y/t/n your too ugly for calum." "@y/t/n I think calum is kinda blind cuz why the hell did he choose sierra." I through my phone on my bed and brought my knees to my chest crying. "Babe? Sierra?" I heard calum call. I quickly sat up and cleared the tears with my sleeves. "Yea?" I responded. "Where are you?" He asked. "In the bedroom!" His tall figure came in and he hugged me. "Calum why are you hugging me?" I asked faking a smile. "Sierra, I know you were crying I saw the tweets and your eyes are red." I walked to my mirror and began to cry , I soon began to feel weak and collapsed to the floor crying even more than last time. Calum walked next to me and sat down beside me Also crying hugging me.Calum loved me so much that if I cried he cried along with me. "Sierra listen to me." I looked at him as he placed his hands on my shoulders. "Those so called fans are not my fans, the more hate you get The more I have to hate towards those people, that if they came to my house I'd literally spit on them! There just jealous thats seriously the only reason because you have a boyfriend he loves you to death and because you're beautiful and funny and have the best personality." I looked at calum and nodded my head saying okay I love you too with a weak voice. Calum opened his legs and his arms and said "come here." Softly. I scooted back and he wrapped his arm on me resting his chin on my chin. Kissing my cheek. "I love you Sierra so freaking much." "I love you too calum."

A/N: hope you like it GirlAlmighty1234! Love ya!❤❤