What he does when your watching a scary movie

Mr. Hood: you were laying on cals lap watching insidious, of course you were scared and calum automatically noticed and grabbed your arm running his fingers up and down. You look at him confused. "Youre scared so I'm gonna calm you down." You smiled and mumbled thank you as he leaned in and kissed you.

Mr. Irwin: you buried your face in your hands and ashtons chest. You two decided to watch the visit And somethings were nasty and scary you couldn't handle it, but Ashton wanted to watch it so you kept watxhing it. Ashton put his hand on your waist and lifted your shirt exposing some skin And cold air hitting it causing you to get chills. He rubbed circles, and you soon watched the movie no problem. "Thank you ash." You thanked him smiling after the movie "for what." He asked getting up. "For rubbing circles on my waist made me feel better." You kissed his Cheeck. "No problem anything for you." He kissed your nose kissing it shortly after.

Mr. Hemmings: you and Luke were watching paranormal activity the scariest one as you were told by your friends, and Luke wanted to watch it. "I'm scared." You told Luke clutching to his jeans as you laid your head on his legs. He grabbed your hair and started playing with it braiding it, and running his hands through your hair. You grabbed his hand and kissed it he smiled and moved his hand to your cheek caressing it as well.

Mr. Clifford/Cliffocanda: You and Michael were watching the conjuring and you were getting scared. Jumping and covering your eyes, Michael wanted to calm you down so he held your hand rubbing circles on the back of your hand kissing your cheek here And there and whispering. "Its ok." In your ear when you clenched his hand tight

FINALLY UPDATED!! DANCE PARTY SHAKE YOUR BOOTIES SHAKE THAT BOOTY!! Lol love you all yes you reading this right rn I love you soooo much! Leave requests on the bottom I'm running out of ideas!
EVERYONE SING ALONG! I AAAAM AAAAA BAKED PATATO BAKED PATATO BAAAAAKED PAAAAATAAAAATOOOOO!-CALEB LOGAN
THIS IS OUR NEW THEME SONG KAY? KEEEWL! (Btw i drew that today I did a good job see the resemblance :))