#NOMOREBULLYING

Hi! So I wanted to take a moment and talk about bullying, I've been through it 4th grade- I'm still being judged and called names here and there but not necessarily being bullied, people are just being stupid but it's not about me, its about the people that are being bullied right now right this moment. Bullying Can lead to serious things like suicide health problems because girls want be to skinny and stop eating, self harm, cutting scratching themselves, or flicking rubber bands cutting with pencils all that stuff, but i just want to say YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL ANY SHIT HEAD WHO BULLIES YOU IS A NOBODY YOURE CLEARLY ON TOP OF THEM IF THEY WANT TO BRING YOU DOWN WHEN SOMEONE BULLIES YOU I WANT YOU TO SAY ONE THING AND THAT IS THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT ME IS NOT MY PROBLEM AND JUST WALK AWAY DONT EVEN WAIT FOR A RESPONSE IF THE NEXT DAY THEY WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE IGNORE THEM PRETEND THERE NOT EVEN THERE IF YOUR GETTING PHYSICALLY BULLIED FIGHT BACK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT! TO PUNCH THAT PERSON STRAIGHT IN THE FACE IF YOU GET SUSPENDED FOR A FEW DAYS CONGRADULATE YOURSELF ALL THOSE DAYS!
stop hurting yourself because that's not a solution and it never ever will be.

Follow: @NoMoreBullying if you agree with every thing I just said