You think he's gonna hit you (Malum)

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!" Michael yelled you, you just glarred in to his eyes holding back tears yourself. "For someone you Dont know you surely Made out with her!" "Y/N you are so stupid its photo shop!" "NO ITS NOT LOOK YOUR HAIR IS RED HERE AND AND WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HAIR NOW? RED!" Michael clenched his jaw and his fits he raised into the air and you looked up at his arm "No don't hurt me! Please Dont hit me." You know had tears falling down to your cheeks down to the floor. Michaels face softened and his eyes Widen in disbelief. "y-yn I would never ever hurt you I wouldn't even dream of it!" Tears we're falling down his cheeks now. You looked up at him and wiped his cheeks. "I'm sorry I over reacted I-I just love you so damn much!" Michael smiled. "It's okay baby now I know how much you love me." He grabbed your chin and kissed you from that day on you never worried about Michael cheating again.

Calum: "Really y/n this is the second time I came home late." Calum has came home twice late from the studio with the boys and this never happened so it consered you. "It's the second time and when I hug you but you never hug back you smell like alcohol and cigarettes, when I kisss you, you push me away I thought you loved me calum I really did." Calums hands were on your arms and he pushed you against the wall. you began to cry "DONT HURT ME PLEASE!" Calum let go of your shoulders "what? Y/N I will never hurt you! I-I I'm speechless I love you to much to do that!" "You looked up at his tall frame hovering over you. "I love you too." You wrapped your arms around his neck as is wraps around your waist and close the space with a passionate long kiss.