R.I.P Caleb Logan Brataley

Hey guys as you can probably tell this is not about 5sos, On October 1st a family member of Brataley passed away, if you don't know who or what Brataley is Brataley are a family obviously and they do family vlogs/videos on YouTube they got a lot of subscribers and became Famous, well sadly at the age of 13 the oldest child of the family died of a natural cause his heart stopped some people say a hurricane was coming and he got really bad anxiety because he was really scared and started to have a horrible panic attack and that's when his heart stopped on the way to the hospital he passed away. It's really sad because he was only 13 that's how old I am, he didn't get to go to collage, he didn't get to get married he didn't even get to start a family. I just wanted to write this because it's so shocking and its really really sad I cried a lot, and I didn't even know him, but i cried like he was my best friend or if I knew him personally. I am just an emotional person, I can't even imagine what his little sisters are going through, I am so so sorry Brataley family I know your not gonna read this ever, but it'll get better just know he's always with you guys and he's looking over at you right now, and he'll always be in your hearts.
R.I.P CALEB LOGAN WE'LL MISS YOU!

A/N: there's a picture of him on top btw byeeexox and no I didn't make it I screen shot from Google and You should listen to the song too if your going to listen to the song I recommend not starting at the picture of him because you will cry okay I'm gonna cry now bye!