Personal imagine for Simone

I walked into my favorite little café in Sydney. I breathed in smelled like pastries and coffee, I sat down in a booth picking up the menu and reading it, about 10 minutes later I was ready to order and a Boy came over, I was still looking at the menu just in case if I wanted to change my order. "Hi may I take your order?" A boy asked, I put my menu down and I feel in love the boy had light brown hair, and hazel eyes. I was just stating at him taking all of his features. He cleared his throat and I snapped into reality. "Oh um hi yea I'd like a coffee, and a donut." "Okay I'll be right back." He said scribbling on the note book. "Can I have the menu?" He reached out for it, I looked at his hand and then realized what he said. "Oh yea here." I handed it to him and he accidentally touch my hand. I blushed and he smirked, "I didn't do that on accident." He said winking at me and walking away. I opened my eyes wide and blushed feriously. I looked down and played with my sleeves waiting for my order. "Okay here is your coffee and your donut." I looked up and saw the waiter smiling at me putting my order in front of me. "Thank you..." I looked around his shirt for a name. "Ashton." He said. "Thank you ashton." "You're welcome beautiful." I looked down smiling. He left and I ate my donut and drank my coffee. I heared a screetch from a chair and looked up it was Ashton. "Hi." He smiled. "Aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. He chuckled. "I'm on break."
"Oh so is this what you do when your on break flirt with girls?"
"Actually no you're the first girl that I've flirted with because you're really pretty." He smiled cheekily clearly proud of what he said.
I giggled. "Thank you, you're not to bad yourself you're pretty cute." He blushed and looked down and It was my turn to smirk. "What's your name?" "I'm Simone." "That's a really beautiful name perfect for a beautiful girl like you." I blushed again I blushed a lot in 20 minutes. "Thanks." I said and he smiled. "Well I get out work in 2 hours do you wanna go out for dinner later on tonight?" "Yes! I mean yea sure." Embarrassment slapped me in the face. "Great here's my number." He scribbled on a note pad and ripped it handing it to me. "Here ya go." I took it smiling, "Simone?" He said before leaving, "yes?" "Wear a dress." He told me. "I'm going to be wearing a tux." I smiled and imagined him in a tux. He kissed my cheek and left. A beautiful relationship blooomed after that.

A/N: an imagine for calum_ashton_lover I hoped you liked it sorry if it was bad I tried my best