imagine for Hayley

I was walking down a dark alley at 10:00 pm I know that's crazy, well I have to get home and a dark alley is short cut. I heard foot steps behind me and i quickly snap my head back. No ones there. I shrug thinking it was my imagination acting up. Few minutes later I hear the foot steps I turn aroung again and see no one as I began to walk again a hand covers my mouth with the other hand holding a knife to my neck. Tears threatening to spill as I scream but its muffled by the guys gloved hands. "What are you doing walking all alone in a dark alley at night?" I try to scream home home but the gloves keep my screams muffled. "What's that home? Did u say home?" I nod quickly. "But I'm afraid I can't let you go your to pretty." He says looking at me up and down. I begin to feel uncomfortable as his hand touches my stomach, and begins to roam my body. (Oh my hemmings this is so weird to write *shivers*) I tighten my eyes as tears run down my cheeeks, he soon starts pushing me forward and I scream more. "Shh!" He puts the knife deeper in my throat. Blood oozing, "HEY!" A boy says and I look to my right where he's standing and so did that pervert dude. "LET HER GO!" "Or what!?!" The pervert threatens. The boy runs to the guy and punches him in the face. He lets go of me and i drop to the ground. He cletches to his nose and groans. The man runs to ashton swinging at him, but Ashton doges. And punches him in the stomach. Blood coming out of mouth. He wipes it with the back of his hand and the boy grabs the knife and points it at him. "Back off." The man raises his hand in defense. He kneels next to me. "Are you okay?" I shook my head no. And point to my neck. His eyes widen and nods. He stabs the man in the stomach and kicks him he falls to the ground, and passes out. He reaches his hand out for me, and I grab it. "What's your name?" I ask. "I'm Ashton and you are?" "Hayley" I respond "let's go to the hospital." "Ashton" I say he turns to me. "Thank you." He smiles. "No problem." I hug him and kiss his cheek. He puts his arm around me taking me to the hospital.

A/N: hope you like it!!! Imagine for @Hayley_Is_A_Loser :)