Personal Imagine for Abagil

A/N: personal imagine for 10jkhl ENJOY! :)

"Good morning babe." I flutterd my eyes open and saw Luke's blue ones staring into mine. "Good morning." I replied smiling then stretching. "What time is it?" I asked luke looking around for the clock. "10:00Am." I groaned and put my white pillow on my face. "It's to early luke!" Luke chuckled,"well I woke you up this early for a reason." I removed the pillow and looked at him. "And what's that reason?" I questioned. "We are going to a fun place and I'm not telling you where we are going." I raised my eye brow and just stared at him. "Now get up and get dressed." "B-but-" luke inturpted me by putting his finger up. "No buts get up!" I groaned and kicked the blanket off my body and hoped off of bed. Around an hour later I was fully ready head to toe. "Okay luke let's go!" I yelled running down the stairs. When I got down the last step luke was holding a Huge! teddy bear that said I love you. "Awwwww luke thank you." I kissed his cheek and placed it on the couch So everyone could see it. "Shall we go." Luke asked holding out his arm. "We shall!" I hooked my arm with his and walked out The door. The car ride was silent only sound was the radio playing green day. As we got closer and closer I saw that it was the amusment park luke took me on our first date three years ago. I looked at luke smiling and he smiled back knowing that I knew where we are. We parked and luke ran around to open my door, he holded his hand out for me to take which I took happily. We did everything we did in our first date, ride rides, eat food a lot of food, play games, and luke winning me prizes, we were walking to our favorite ride then luke stopped next to it, and turned to me "What's wrong?" He grabbed my hands and took a deep breath. "Abagil, I love you so so so much! You make me happy and make my insecurities go away, and you're very strong because I go on tour a lot but you stay strong for me and let me do what I love the most, and your beautiful, now. He got down in one knee and I gasped covering my mouth with my hands. "Abagil will you be Mrs. Hemmings?" I exploded "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I jumped into his arms and he spun me. People were crowding Aroud us he grabbed my arm and held it up. "SHE SAID YES!" And kissed me.

A/N: hope you liked it!