He falls asleep on you!

A/N: this is gonna be short but cute! Oh and if you Haven't noticed I do it in the order of c.a.l.m not in the order I like them in enjoy! (In the picture 5sos pushed there hotel beds together there so cute )

Calum: "this movies is so boring!" Calum said with a yawn you guys were watching a historical fiction movie you picked out because the trailer made it look cool but in reality its not! "Yea it is." You chuckled also yawning, calum rested his head on your shoulder few minutes later you heard low snores. You glanced at cal and he was sound asleep, turning off the tv you layed down pulling calum gently down with you, he layed on your stomach and you pulled a blanket on you guys, playing with cals hair and falling asleep soon after.

Ashton: You, Ashton, and the rest of the guys were going on a road trip through Australia, Ashton thought it'd be fun to go to all the cities of australia. You thought so too, until you realized how much money you have to spent how tiring it was, and you guys had to take turns driving which was always scary espically when Michael got behind the wheel. You were listening to your music in the back with ashton sitting next to you also listening to his music, Ashton's body feel on you and you looked over Ashton and he was sound asleep, you smiled and leaned your head on his head, eventually falling asleep as well.

Luke: you and the boys were all on plane going to America because of the boys tour. Luke was getting really sleepy yawning every five minutes and you yawned along with him, "luke just go to sleep!" You told him. "But these chairs are uncomfortable." He whined like a 5 year old. You chuckled and suggested that he sleeps on youre shoulder. He looked at it and shook his head no. "Come on you know you want,you always say its so comfortable." You said in a Teasing tone shaking your shoulder and wiggling your eyebrows, while biting you're lip. "Fine!" He huffed and layed his head on your shoulder. 5 minutes later you heard light snores you smiled and rested your head on his intertwining your hands together.

Michael: it was 12:00 in the morning, michael was sleepy, you on the other hand were about to bounce off the walls. You grabbed michaels hand and played with his finger taking about your day "And then this customer asked for a latte when I made it and came back to give it to him he said. "No nevermind I want cookies and cream frappé. And then-."_ "babe I'm tired can we please go to sleep." He cut you off and looked at you with pleading eyes, "Hold on just listen." He puts his head on my shoulder and I countine. "And then I go back and make him the cookies and cream frappé, I come back and he tells me th-" you were interrupted my Michaels little soft snores you down at him and his eyes are closed with his eyelashes perfectly laying on his cheek bones, and his chest rising up and down mouth slighly agape you roll your eyes smiling, and go deeper into the covers, falling asleep caressing his arm.

A/N: aww that was pretty good! Requested by: GirlAlmighty1234 anyone can request! And I did put a picture bcuz my internet isn't loading cuz I wanna put them asleep but my internet isn't working :( when it does work I'll put up a picture