PROLOGUE√

Thunder boomed above, the clouds forming rapidly as lightning flashed. The mansion shock and families gathered in worry, parents brought their young closer to the house, hoping for safety and deep inside, at the top floor Theodore sat curled up on himself, shaking like a leaf. He sobbed silently, his palms burning.

Stop it! He begged staring at his hands which turned to a bright red colour. The door banged open, a man standing at 6'8 with piercing blue eyes growled, baring his sharp canines at him. Theodore fisted his hands and turned to the wall, pressing his face into the cold wood, tears falling onto it. He shook his head.

"You're doing something, I know it. " The man's voice was low, menacing. Theodore froze, a sob stuck in his throat, he swallowed and opened his eyes wide, the grey orbs fixed on the wall before him. The door clicked closed as the man stepped further into the room." You trying to kill us, witch? " Theodore didn't speak, he shook his head, denying it. He wasn't doing it, he wasn't doing anything, even if he were, this wouldn't be how.

"It's not me," his voice soft but hoarse, his lips and throat dry as the Saharan desert.

"You think I'm an idiot, don't you? Who else could control the weather and make it this dangerous?" The man was angry, livid. Theodore turned his head to him, a strand of his long strawberry blonde hair fell into his face, between his eyes. He stared at the man much bigger than him, whose veins were showing, looking just about ready to pop. His breathing was heavy as he clutched his legs to his chest. His ribcage was aching with each breath.

"It is not me." The man narrowed his eyes, the blue seeming to darken. His skin looked as though it were ready to melt off. The hair of his more animalistic side was rising, Theodore could tell he wanted to shift, so very much.

"Make it stop, you're scaring the pack." Theodore narrowed his eyes.

"As if you care about them. " He swallowed as the man took threatening steps towards him.

"You want to play it like that? Fine," the man proceeded to rip his shirt off and Theodore widened his eyes in fear.

"No, please, don't. " The man smirked.

"Oh, you know you want me, mate." Theodore was pulled up by his arm and he struggled.

"No, no, please Jeff! Please! " The man laughed huskily and threw him on the bed, he bounced once and scrambled up the bed, his back colliding with the headboard. He watched as Jeff pulled his belt buckle and he scrambled off the bed and fell making him crawl only for his leg to be caught. "No!" He screamed and the lightning crackled outside. He was hoisted up.

"So, it isn't you, ai? " His tone rhetorical and angry. Theodore was thrown across the room and landed on the dressing table. He moaned as pain erupted from his spine, legs and arms. His head began to pound an his vision blurring. Tears ran down his face." Now, let's play, shall we? " Theodore watched as he walked towards him, he blinked, he was drifting in and out of consciousness. He swallowed, sleep, he thought, after all it would be best, he wouldn't remember much and hopefully he wouldn't feel anything.