CHAPTER FIVE√

Theodore

He couldn't control any of it, he didn't understand what was going on, he didn't know why those bright gray eyes seemed to call to him, why they were so familiar and most importantly, he couldn't understand how he'd somehow ended up in such a comfortable bed with all these strangers around him. He watched as the different colours seemed to emanate from him, purple, red, green all coming from his body and being absorbed into the dome which encased him. He watched wide eyed as the man who had been blown away by him was now withering in pain.

"You need to breath, "he turned to the man who was addressing him. He didn't seem to be panicking, he looked calm and serene, at peace and Theodore wished to possess such control.

"I am breathing." He whispered in panic, his eyes wide and frantic, but never leaving the blue eyed and dark haired with(one white strip was coming down on one side of his hair) man.

"You need to get a grip on yourself or else you're going to kill him. "A growl came just behind the blue eyed man, Theodore saw the angry wolf whose eyes glowed a sunset-yellow colour and he whimpered.

"I'm sorry," he said, he sounded weak and pitiful and almost as though he were pleading, for what he wasn't sure and shrunk into himself. He watched as the blue eyed man sighed in frustration, a hand on his swollen belly before turning back to the wrecked wall. Theodore urged his heart to slow and his breathing to calm, he closed his eyes seeming to hyperventilate.

"Keep doing that,"someone whispered inside his head making his eyes pop open only to find the blue eyed man looking at him.

"Who are you?" He found himself asking softly aloud, he was given a smile.

"Elijah Phoebe, I am glad you made it Theodore." Theodore was filled with confusion. How could this stranger know his name? Had he said it at some point? Without realising it, everything stopped, there was absolute silence and the man he threw across the room into the other wall was gasping for air. Theo stared wide eyed at the wreckage he had not meant to cause, he recalled his dream then,the one he couldn't remember, the large man he had seen in said dream not to long ago was the one he threw across the room and he was beginning to stand.

"Alpha Elijah, please don't tell me this is who you were talking about. " Theodore furrowed his brows, turning to look at Elijah who smiled and shrugged.

"That, dear friend, is left up to you to decide." Theodore watched as the handsome man frowned before turning his gaze at him. The current which flowed between them buzzed in the air and Theodore's breath caught. What is this feeling inside of him? Why did it seem as though he couldn't think of anything other than this stranger? He was offered a smile which he felt blew him away

"If you're right, Alpha, which you always are, I don't have a choice." The words were whispered but everyone heard. Theodore found himself sitting up as the man turned away and began walking away, choosing to use the door of the other room as a way out. Theodore bit his lip.

"His name is Winston, our Beta." Theodore turned to Elijah then looked to the other man who radiated dominance and authority as well as anger. "This is my mate, Alpha Donovan. Welcome to my pack." Theodore turned sharply to look at Donovan who had growled, he flinched and brought his legs to his chest and he was surprised to see no fear in Elijah's eyes, only amusement as he rolled his eyes. "I mean our pack." He nodded his head towards a scowling Donovan. Theodore watched him with caution as the transparent dome began to fall away and he felt tired. "Don't mind him, he's just cranky I left in the middle of sex." Theodore found himself flushed as his eyes widened in surprise and his lips parted slightly.

"Elijah, "Theodore couldn't hide his fear, no matter how amusing his words may have been.

"Stop growling, you're frightening him, Don. Now go check on the kids. They are waking up." Theodore was also surprised to see the larger man comply, but not before planting a firm kiss on Elijah. He received a nod and he turned to Elijah who smiled brightly at him.