CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE√

Theodore arched off the bed with a sigh of content. Last night had been amazing. He smiled as he recalled Winston and his making love. He smiled as he thought of Winston's entrance milking him dry. It was incredible the way he had moved above him and how he had sounded moaning his name.

"Guys? Could you, oh, I don't know, stop being horndogs for a second and join civilisation? "It was Toby and Theodore giggled at the sound of his anxious and frustrated voice. He turned to look at Winston who was already watching him.

"We should get up." Theodore said in a whisper even though he knew Toby could hear him. Winston pouted and shifted closer to him and his hand found Theodore's member and he moaned.

"I don't want to. "Winston said.

"Really!? God's, fine! Just meet me at the pack house when you're done." Theodore giggled and Winston climbed on top of him his hand stroking his hardened member and he moaned.

"Looks like we have time. "Winston said roughly and Theodore arched, his mind drifting away as he focused everything on his very horny mate. Times could not be any better...

******

Winston grinned at his mate to turned to him before giggling and running away, that, he thought to himself, was mistake number one. He bolted after him, laughing gleefully, nothing could ruin their day. He ran after his little caster who dodged tree branches and jumped over logs, giggling as he did. Winston laughed and jumped at him since he was close enough and they were close to the pack house. He tackled him, sending them rolling on the ground and bursting into the pack house grounds with laughter.

Winston stared up at his mate with a beaming smile. Theodore looked down at him, his eyes shining with happiness, his hair in a messy bun. Winston leaned up and peaked his lips which made him smile wider. Theodore leaned down to him and nuzzled his neck, snuggling into him and getting comfortable.

"You two are soo adorable! "A very foreign and very deep baritone voice said and Winston looked up confused to see a man grinning down at them.

"I'm Maxwell Carr, a friend of Toby's." Winston sat up with Theodore in his arms.

"Hi, "Winston said slowly, cautiously and stood up with Theodore grinning in his arms.

"I'm Theodore!" He said gleefully and Maxwell smiled widely and held his hand out. Theodore went to shake it but Winston growled and pulled him awsy.

"Yeah, don't touch him. "Winston said and narrow his eyes at the blue-green eyed male who laughed nervously.

"Uh," he scratched the back of his head, "Sure?" Winston stepped around him, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Toby! "He yelled as he hid Theodore behind his back who was giggling like a school girl. Toby came bounding out of the pack house. His eyes widened at the sight of them.

"Winston! Be nice would you!" Toby growled and ran over, taking Maxwell's hand in his. "Gosh, this is not how I imagined your meeting." He mumbled.

"What's he doing here? "Winston glared. Toby rubbed his neck and sighed.

"Winston, can you really not smell him on me and vice versa." Winston then took a whiff and scowled.

"Why the hell does he smell like you!? " Winston's nose flared.

"He's my mate, dumbass. And if you would please be nice, it was hard enough getting him to talk to me. I don't need you scaring him off." Maxwell chuckled nervously and Theodore broke off from behind Winston who growled.

"Theodore, no! Bad boy, he is dangerous! "He sounded so paranoid that Maxwell, Toby and Theodore laughed at him.

"Oh, hush," Winston pouted and folded his arms over his chest and watched as Theodore touched Maxwell's styled hair, it was gelled and pushed back.