CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO√

Winston took his shirt off and his shorts fell to the ground before he shifted. His eyes landed on his mate who watched him from the pack house. They stared into each others eyes and Winston handed control over to his wolf. Allowing him to walk forward, closer to his love. Caesar ran over to Theodore who smiled at him as he nuzzle his belly, making him giggle.

"How about a walk? "Caesar looked up and allowed his tongue to hang out of his mouth. His tail wagged with happiness as he barked, allowing for Theodore to grip onto his fur and he bowed down low so his mate could climb onto his back. The tingling sensation was euphoric, simply pleasant and arousing, he growled before turning once Theodore was securely on his back and he ran into the forest.

Theodore was smiling as he looked at the trees which blurred together with the speed they were going. He giggled and tightened his grip on Caesar's soft silky fur and leaned closer to his neck, nuzzling his thick wolf neck. Caesar could hear his mates rapidly beating heart and his thoughts seemed like his own. He howled with happiness and ran faster, but being careful so his mate wouldn't fall and injure himself. His mate's giggling was like music to his ears, he let his tongue fall out as he panted before they came to a small meadow a little bit away from the pack house.

Theodore recognised the place for it was the one Elijah had brought him to and showed him the memory he had made with Carrin. He sat up straighter on his mate's back, running his fingers up and down his back as he laid down onto his belly. He hopped off and smiled brightly at the wolf. Silence enveloped them as they stared at each other, feelings of happiness and love blooming around them and flowers popped up randomly around them. Roses, dandelions, lilies and plenty more.

-I love you, mate. Caesar said into his mind.

-As I love you. Theodore replied and Caesar nuzzled his belly, making him laugh loudly, the sound so magnificent that the flowers began to sing a soft wind like song.

-Amazing, Caesar whispered as he listened to the laughter of his mate accompanied by the flowers beautiful hum. He stared at him, tilting his head to the side and Theodore began to pet him, his tail wagged from side to side like a happy puppy and Winston laughed and teased him in his head.

-Caesar?  Theodore began almost nervously as he sat cross legged before him. The wolf purred in response. I have something to tell you. He whispered.

-Anything my love. His husky baritone replied.

-I-I'm pregnant, Caesar. He whispered and Caesar's closed eyes popped open, excitement and happiness rolled off of him.

-I will be having a pup? He jumped up onto his paws and tackled his mate, showering him with kisses, his tongue slobbering all over his giggling face. Yes! I will be a father! Thank you, mate, thank you so so very much. I am so happy right now! He began to howl loudly, expressing his joy to the world and howls answered him back, all filled with happiness and joy for him. He growled down at his mate who was beneath him.

-Naughty little mate. He sniffed the air, catching the heady scent of his now aroused mate who stared up at him with love and adoration.

-I love the sound of your howl, mate. His eyes were dark and Caesar growled before he began to shift. Theodore felt as the bones shifted on top of him but he felt no revulsion. It seemed to only turn him on further as he watched the fur disappear into his mate's skin. Dark eyes stared at him.

"I want to make love to you, mate. "Caesar rasped. Theodore giggled before bringing his face down to meet his, their lips molded around the other for a scorching kiss and their tongues clashed in battle which Caesar won effortlessly. Theodore moaned as Caesar trailed his hands down his clothed body down to his ass, squeezing it sinfully. Theodore touched his clothed chest and slowly the clothing began to disappear.