CHAPTER SEVENTEEN√

Theodore smiled softly and snuggled further into the warm chest pressed against his face. He tucked his legs further between Winston's larger ones and sighed with content as memories of earlier started filtering through his mind.

Winston gently guided his body onto the soft surface of the bed, gazing deeply into his eyes with so much love and adoration that Theodore felt his heart explode with happiness. They kissed, gently, lovingly and he sighed, trailing his hands up Winston's strong back, pulling him down on him.

Their naked flesh seemed to sizzle with the heat emanating from them. Winston got comfortable between Theodore's thighs, their hard members pressing against one another, they groaned, kissing harder. Their tongues mingled, twisting and turning, rolling as they moaned. Winston felt so happy, content, he wanted nothing more than to pound into Theodore's smaller body but he held himself back, wanting nothing more but to take his time, worshipping his mate.

Theodore turned his head to the side as Winston placed soft wet kisses from his cheek to his jaw, down to his neck to his shoulder, whispering sweet nothings as he nibbled on his ear. Theodore hiked his leg up, wrapping it around Winston's waist and he began to grind against him, his cock tingling with pleasure. He trailed his hand down Winston's back to his plump and yummy ass, he squeezed and ran his finger up and down the crack of his ass. Winston moaned into his ear and he ground harder into Theodore.

"You feel so good... Smell so delicious, I'm going insane with euphoria. "Winston rasped out before kissing him hungrily, Theodore's finger inched closer to Winston's entrance and softly he ran his finger up and down the fluttering hole which made Winston push his ass back against him as though begging him to thrust it into him.

Theodore pushed him onto his back and sat up, grinding his ass into his cock. Winston took a hold of his hard member and began stroke him. The combination was pleasant, he rolled his hips, Winston's cock sliding between his ass cheeks, bumping into his entrance and for the first time in forever, Theodore wanted it and he wanted it bad.

Winston grabbed onto his ass, his eyes never leaving him, his mate looked so beautiful on top of him, flushed skin and bright lustful eyes, his long white hair falling onto his chest, it was a sight to see and his wolf was going wild. His eyes shifted as his wolf fought to have control. Winston knew he wouldn't hurt Theodore he just didn't want to miss the chance of enjoying the moment, worshipping his mate, he wanted to do that now. How wolf growled assuring him that they had forever to do that.

"I want you, "Theodore whispered before taking Winston's cock in his hand and pushing it onto his twitching hole. Winston's eyes widened.

"I haven't prepared you yet." Theodore smiled lightly before he produced his own lubrication surprising Winston as he felt the liquid coat his cock. "How d-did you...?"

"I learned how to do that a long tine ago. "Winston held his hips, even though he produced his own lubricant doesn't mean that he doesn't have to prepare him and he did. He pushed his hand underneath Theodore, he rubbed his fingers at his entrance pushing lightly while watching his eyes flutter.

"Oh, "he said breathlessly as he began to pant slightly. Winston's fingers got passed the tight ring of muscle and Theodore moaned and began rolling his hips. He stroked his mates penis with the other hand while he fingered his ass." Winston, "he gasped as his finger brushed at the sensitive gland inside of him, he threw his head back before taking a hold of Winston's hand, he had had enough of the foreplay, he wanted to feel Winston's thick and pulsing cock ram into him.

Winston couldn't believe it to be possible but he was harder just from watching Theodore enjoy the feeling of his fingers. Winston flipped him over, his wolf suddenly feeling needy, he spread his legs with his knee and held onto Theodore's right knee, pulling it up to his chest. He positioned himself at his entrance, staring into Theodore's bright gray eyes.