CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR√

Tired from the early battle, they sat around in the pack house, every member found a spot available to sit and rest. They had all cleaned themselves before gathering around. Each member wanted to be with their Alpha, they didn't know why but they just had the urge to be together, spend their time as a pack.

"What did you do to him? "Arson asked breaking the silence, referring to Elijah kneeling down beside Jeffery's unconscious body.

"I gave him exactly what Theodore felt was best." Theodore look at him and pouted.

"Don't drag me into this. "Elijah laughed at his friends comment,which sounded so child-like and adorable.

"I am not dragging you into anything. You wanted to give him a second chance you believed that there was still some good in him, that is exactly what I did, I gave him a second chance." Arson scowled in disbelief

"I don't see how you could want that Theo, he was horrible to you for what? 5 years? "

"6 actually. And yes, everyone deserves a second chance in life, even him."

"He never wanted to be the way he is, you know. It wasn't his choice and Theo realised that, you should too. "Elijah defended rather softly.

"By 'second chance' , what do you mean?" Sebastian said, picking Arson up and taking a seat and placing him in his lap.

"I took his memories. All those from the moment he changed, it will help not to be haunted by ones own father, it will help not to remember all he'd taught him. Everyone always thinks of an enemy as what they are, bad, but have you ever thought of what they went through to be that enemy? Nobody is born messed up, they are made. "People stayed silent.

"But a person chooses to be that of which they are." Arson replied and Elijah smiled at him.

"That is true, it is up to a person to make the right choice even if they were made, he of course, made the wrong one and now, he can change that and make his future, he is still so young. "Donovan held onto Elijah who sighed and snuggled further into his arms.

"Travis is up," Donovan mumbled against Elijah's forehead.

"I will get them! "Theodore said and stood to his feet with a smile. His long white hair in a pony tail. Winston smiled at his mate who went upstairs to the bedroom where they kept the Alpha's children. He giggled as he entered the room to hear gurgling and soft squealing. He caught sight of Christian who was looking over the youngest pup with a smile.

"Hey, Chris. "He said using his nickname, Christian didn't turn away from Xavier but he mumbled his greeting as Theodore made his way over to Travis who clapped when he came into view. It had only been a week or so since they were born and they looked two months old. He scrunched up his face in a funny face and made kissing motions to the happy pup.

"Hey, Travis, how are you today? "He nuzzled his cheek only to have his pony tail grabbed." Naughty aren't you? "Travis pulled at the strand in his hand and Theodore winced." Christian? How about you bring him down stairs? "Christian stood up.

"OK!" He said excitedly and reached over to grab onto the happy pup who reached out for him. Theodore took Travis and his brother Trent in both his arms and made his way out of the room. 

Elijah held his arms out for his two boys as Claude came into the room with a beaming smile. Theodore went back up the stairs to get Danielle and Kathryn.

"You know, only two of them are wolves. "Elijah said smiling at his boy. Everyone turned to him.

"Really?" Donovan asked and Elijah nodded.