CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE√

Theodore barged into the empty office, Winston right on his tail and he stopped once he'd reached the other side of the room, staring out the large window behind the large mahogany desk.

"I don't like him. " Theodore said folding his arms over his chest, continuing to stare out the window of the Alpha's office as they, Winston and himself, took after Donovan who refuses to acknowledge that he still has responsibilities.

"I wonder how I didn't catch that considering how you basically swept him off his feet, not in a good way, but that's bedside the point. Knowing he is afraid of heights and then threatening to strip him of his wolf rights as though it were a piece of cake. So, please, Theodore, explain to me what exactly did he do, besides throw Jeremy off his high horse? " Theodore glared at his mate as he skimmed through the treaty rights.

"He is a bad man, Winston and being sarcastic with me will not make things easy for you, mister." Theodore walked over to him and placed a soft hand over the large shoulders of Winston who turned to him with a sigh. "There is something about him, something dark, I don't like it, thus I don't think we should renew the treaty. I don't even know why Donovan made it with him anyway." Theodore huffed and Winston fully turned to him, pushing his heavily pregnant self onto the large comfortable chair.

"Look, I know you won't agree with this but, we haven't a choice. "Theodore began to try and protest but Winston placed a firm finger on his lips." It isn't because I don't trust you, I do. I trust you with my life, but this is something we need, something we can't help but agree too. Look, Donovan's father made the treaty with that man's father and so, we continue it, why? Because not everyone is bad, Theodore. Just because he seems 'dark' doesn't mean all the wolves in his pack are. There are children, mothers, fathers in his pack and he knows how if a war were to break out between him and his surrounding packs, he'd need us more than we need him. "

"Why can't we just take his pack in and tose him out?" Theodore whined.

"This does not sound like you, are you high? " Winston touched his chin, tilting his head up and he pouted.

"You arse!" He pouted before sighing. "Fine! Ugh, you and your rational brain. I detest you sometimes." Winston bent down to peak him lightly but he leaned further into him, pressing his lips firmly onto Winston's who grinned against him before pulling him by his long white mane.

"We have to go. "Theodore's breath caught as he stared at his mate, love and lust clear as day in his eyes.

"He can wait." He pulled Winston by the collar of his shirt and brought him down, their lips molding against one another in a passionate kiss. Their tongue's clashed, and Theodore moaned against him. He gasped as he pulled away only for Winston to attack his neck, nipping and licking, sucking and biting.

"Winston, floor, "Theodore commanded as he pushed against his shoulder, the chair he sat on rolling as he pushed back and allowed for Winston to lay down as he threw his leg over, straddling his hips.

"If I'd known you'd be so demanding when you're pregnant, I would have knocked you up right on sight. "Theodore giggled as he bit down on the crook of Winston's neck, earning himself a hearty groan. Theodore reached down and unzipped his khaki pants and slipped his mates hardened member out, stroking him vigorously. Theodore huffed before placing his palm on his own pants and they hissed and burnt away. Winston paused and stared at him.

"You can be so wasteful, you know that? " Theodore rolled his eyes and pointed a single finger at the chair he had previously been seated on and the pants reappeared in the manner they disappeared, like burning ash it spread untill the pair of pants sat neatly on the chair.

"Happy? Good, now get in. "Theodore held him firmly and sat up on his knees to position him right at his already moist pucker. He bit his lip as he allowed the tip of Winston's cock to tease him before sitting down till he was all the way in and he moaned and Winston gave a low grunt.