Part Eleven

Seducing Her Boyfriend- Chapter 11

I chugged down on my water bottle as I raced up the stairs, feeling like I had just completed a one year marathon. I took a split moment to regain my usual breathing pace then dashed to room 409 as quick as possible. Of course, I had to be the idiot I was, because as soon as I had pushed open that door, (let's just add that my sidebag banged into the door adding more attention) all eyes fixated on me. My supras squeaked annoyingly against the hardwood panels. I took in the stares, my water bottle now capped and held tightly within my strong grip. There were about twenty dancers all situated around the room, everyone separated a good distance away from each other. The instructor seemed to have not reached yet so I sighed in relief before making my way over to the table piled with the bags. I quickly slumped mine against the wall not trusting any possible aspiring thieves in the room. I rolled my shoulders as I walked further to the middle of the room where a girl was crouched down, stretching and warming up.

She was about my height with long caramel colored wavy hair with a few light streaks in between. I always hated my inky dark hair. I slowly lowered myself to a sitting position and it was only then she paused to acknowledge me.

I kept my gaze focused ahead as I did my normal routine to get warmed up.

"Hey, I like your shoes."

I turned to her in shock not expecting her to talk to me before I slowly lowered my gaze to my black diamond studded supras I resurrected from my closet.

"Aw, thanks,"I replied genuinely smiling back at her. "I love your hair."

She laughed saying thanks before reaching out to shake my hand. "Isabella."

I shook her hand feeling at least lucky I now made a friend with someone amidst this sea of strangers.

After some moments, the door burst open to reveal two people. The second of the two was hidden behind the first as they walked. I rose to my feet in a second and stared down at my crop tee reaching just above my belly button for a second before looking up nervously.

The one in the front had a beanie on his head masking locks of his brown hair that snuck through from underneath completed with a pair of leopard print harem pants and a navy tank. He looked to be in his late twenties.

The person following shocked the living daylights out of me. He was dressed in all black; a pair of harem pants and vest. I caught sight of something new near his upper left side chest area which proved to be a tattoo of Roman numerals. His hair was covered with a white snapback and he wore a flashy rolex watch to complete his look. At that moment, his eyes started roaming the room and made direct contact with mine. His eyes widened and I made sure to take special note of him subtly and boldly checking me out.

I didn't know if he was engaging in such activity with such willingness because of the mere fact of him being a guy, or if there was some interest. I highly feel as if it were the former.

I raised an eyebrow at him and slowly, a smile graced his lips before he mouthed: "I'll tell you later."

I nodded and turned to Isabella who had obviously seen our exchange. I could tell she wanted to know, but was trying not to pry. I laughed at her expression. "You could just ask you know, I won't bite."

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, ignore how nosy I sound...So who was that hella fine guy that just smiled and checked you out?"

I smiled. "I'll tell you, he's not my boyfriend,"

Her mood altered to one of complete excitement. "So he's available?"

"No he's taken," I mumbled, a frown dusting itself across my face. Before the conversation could go any further the man with the beanie walked to the front of the room, Justin alongside him who was by the way looking everywhere but where I was standing.