Chapter 14

Chapter 14~

The next few days went by rather quickly and finally it was Saturday. I was planning to just laze out for the entire week-end but my mother wrecked the plan.

"You're going to the beach with us today,"She alerted as I was walking past her to get a second scoop of ice cream. I paused mid air and turned to her giving her a crazy look.

"With who?"I questioned.

"Abby and Justin are going and since I haven't really been out for myself I was thinking of going. And it would also be good for you too. The most you ever do is go to that dance class twice a week and that's not healthy. Plus, you gotta tan."I rolled my eyes at her ever lasting speech and shrugged not really seeing the big deal.

"Okay whatever then,"I mumbled, reaching for the spoon and after pushing about three extra scoops in, I climbed the stairs and returned to my room.

¢**¢**¢**¢**¢**¢

Mom took her car to drive Abby and Justin there and believe it or not, for the past few days I have felt a bit weird being around them mostly because of the dirty looks I get from Abby. And I have noticed that whenever Justin and I are talking she always feels the need to come over and distract him; mostly by kissing him right before my freaking face.

I knew she was a bitch...but woah she was exceeding and already on a hardcore level of being a jealous girlfriend. So instead of car pooling with them, I worked it out for Ency to drive me there. She said she could only stay for an hour since she had to run some errands for her dad. I was still grateful however that I got someone to at least talk to.

"Hey boo,"I greeted her, reaching over giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek. I popped on my aviators, rolled the window down and turned on the radio. The Big Big Bang by Rock Mafia blasted.

"Thanks for pulling in for me. It's just Abby's been acting super protective of Justin and I can't take her antics." I explained.

Ency rose her eyebrows. "Oh really now? Oooh, she sees you as a threat! Are you sure she didn't find out about the drunk fiasco?"

I turned to her thinking about it for a bit. "No Justin covered it up well Cy. And don't bring up that, it's just the fact that Justin's in my dance classes alot. And we may have had a quick trip to Mc D yesterday and I think one of her foundation overload ugly ass friends saw and snitched."

Ency burst out into laughter and shook her head sobering up after a few seconds. "Did you guys eat in, or order as take out?"

"I had a really bad headache yesterday so he ordered for me and we hitched a cab home." I explained, finding it ironic how this was the first time I was telling this to anyone.

Ency literally began jumping on her seat, "Oh my God, oh my God he's so sweet aww."

I rolled my eyes biting back a smile. "Damn woman focus on driving please thanks,"I reprimanded jokingly.

"No way in hell can a guy be that nice to a girl and not like her

at least a teensy bit!"She exclaimed.

I didn't respond or at least couldn't have since I found it strange too.

€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€¢€

Like this should be illegal. Ency and I sat about twenty ft away from where we could distinctly see Abby putting on a highly intensive racy show with her boyfriend. I for one hated anything PDA mostly because when you live the single life you tend to get annoyed by seeing such things appear before your eyes in full swing. They were sort of secluded in a way but still....geez... But as I stared I couldn't help but let my mind flash back to that night. That five seconds in which he attempted to kiss me felt like pure heaven like damn.