Part Three

:Seducing Her Boyfriend:

:Chapter Three:

The next day, sadly, Ency and the guys had to leave for home. Ryan, Christian and Chaz crashed in the bunks in the basement for the night and left early in the morning while Cy left around noon because her mom demanded that she came home due to some family problem. I wondered what it was.. Then again her mom was a drama queen so maybe all of that was fake. Dad was in his study for the entire day, and Abby and Justin were stuck in their room doing God knows what. And don't go getting wrong ideas, that's not what I meant. My mom was all around the house cleaning up after our sleepover. Don't get me wrong, I volunteered to help her clean since it was my friends after all but she demanded I let her be. According to her, I'd make it even bigger a mess than it already was. Summer just begun and I was already bored out of mind on a Monday afternoon.

So I settled for closing the door to the living room and ambling over to the couch and making myself comfy in the sheets I had lugged all the way from my room. I settled for watching an episode of Degrassi and spent the time wallowing in pity of my state. Now if Cy was here I'd have something to do.

A loud knock sounded from the transparent door I had locked a few minutes ago. I shifted to see who it was and there behold was my mom. Oh right I locked the door. Shrugging myself from the sheets, I padded over the tiled floor and reached for the knob letting her in.

"Your sister's sick." she notified, and I scoffed in response.

"Probably pregnant," I stated under my breath but my mom must have heard because she gave me that 'what the heck did you just say' look.

"Nothing." I whispered trying to hold back another scoff. Oh as if it wasn't a possibility.

"Anyway, I want you to head down to the grocery store with Justin." She shook some hair out of her eyes with a final look on her face. Never could fight those but still I was seeking the amusement when I pushed it too far.

"Mom I'm pretty sure Justin's hand isn't round. He is capable of shopping for a medicine for the girl he got sick." I tested out her reaction and boy was it funny!

Her eyes widened and her hands unfolded. "Jesse stop saying those things! You also have to pick up some things for me."

I followed after her as she pivoted away from me.

I groaned and went for the staircase. "I'll be down in ten." I announced lazily lugging myself up the stairs. When I got to my room, I took a quick bath and changed into a hoodie and wore my favorite sweats. In other words, I changed into my comfy apparel. I pitied girls who always had to smear makeup on their face just to look great and I also pity guys who go for them instead of searching for a good personality and a good heart.

I swiped the list from the counter. It was an okay amount of items I had to get, most for the betterment of Abby and her sickness. Then a certain item caught my eye. I stared at my mother with an incredulous look. Did she seriously expect me to get tampons just because she had it pasted in on the paper?

"Can't it wait?" I summoned, not needing to specify.

She shook her head 'no'.

Just then, Justin appeared in the kitchen dressed in similar attire to mine. He had on a deep oceanic colored hoodie along with Adidas sweats.

"Hey, are you like stalking what I wear?" I asked him jokingly nudging him as he passed near to where I was standing.

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Same could be said for you."

I rolled my eyes and reached into the fridge for some H2O.

I distinctively heard my mom rambling on to him the name of the stupid medicine Abby had to get.