Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I needed to stop this because normally if this were to happen in a movie or book, it'd only lead to unfortunate occurrences. My brain was slowly easing off its hinges and my eyes were beginning to shutter close because of the sheer feeling it brought as his hands slowly ran up and down my arms.

I broke free of his weak grip and pivoted around and did the only thing possible as heat flooded to my cheeks. I reached out and allowed my palm to make a direct hit with his cheek. Even though he was drunk, this was violating my personal bubble and deep down I knew he only saw me as his girlfriend's little sister with the witty mouth. Besides, other than that, he'd pay no heed to me in any way other than fraternal.

His gaze became more focused and his eyes widened in alarm as he swore rather loudly cupping his cheeks.

"Damn Jesse! My face and your hand have no magnetic pull so why the heck did you just slap me?!"

He staggered forward shakily and collapsed on the couch, clutching his head. He looked up at me with narrowed eyes.

A sigh eased itself out from his lips and slowly he began speaking, still slur induced but I could have made out what he was asking for.

"Can you get me some water?"

I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow. "Have you not a clue what you just did?"I fumed.

"I hugged you from behind, do you need a dictionary to help you define what a hug is?"

I would have gotten even more upset but he was a mess and I must be crazy to even take him on with his drunken state.

I heaved out a lengthy sigh, running a hand through my hair as I stalked over to the kitchen. I grabbed a clear glass and piled in some ice cubes, filling it with some warm water. I needed serious help. I went from totally enjoying as he kissed me to being completely and utterly aggravated with his behavior.

I slumped down on the couch handing him the cup moments later. As he drank, I looked at him. He was very intoxicated so there was no way he'd remember any of this. But my biggest question was why he was inebriated in the first place. He didn't strike me as the type.

Once again, I found myself like staring him down. He seemed oblivious at first but then he turned to me, a loopsided smirk taunting me.

"I'm drunk, not blind Jess," His melodious laugh filled my ears. "you're practically eye raping me."

So apparently his drunkenness was wearing off..Cue for me to cease with the pathetic ogling.

I quickly covered up his true statement. "No I'm just trying to figure out what kind of plastic surgery you need. Whether you need serious or super serious."

He burst out laughing like a maniac scaring me a bit. Damn alcohol jacks you up..But the way a loose strand of his hair flew to the corner of his ahead admittedly cast out a really cute look which almost had me going insane. Like now for an instance, he lowered his quiff onto his forehead and popped on some black studs and that was all it took for him to look even more attractive.

"Well you don't need plastic surgery, I'd tell you that. You're way too pretty for that. In fact, much more beautiful inside and out than Abby," he replied taking a last swig of water as he slowly leant forward and placed the cup onto a coaster on the mini coffee table.

I found it really hard processing this. He just sort of admitted I was pretty and prettier than his girlfriend. Oh god I was getting punk'd.

I swallowed hard not knowing what the hell to say.He stood up and I did too when I saw the warning signs of him toppling over onto the carpet. I caught him as he began his plummeting doom and boy he was heavy in weight. And the little prick was shoveling all his weight onto me.