Part Two

:Seducing Her Boyfriend:

:Chapter Two:

Cy held my pillow in her hands, her body practically shaking as she stared at the shirtless Greek god of a man on the screen; Alex Pettyfer.

It was just past nine and Cy and I had managed to watch about five movies ranging from romance to action. My brain was fried from everything so I wasn't as enthusiastic about seeing Alex shirtless as I had been four movies ago.

I managed to sneak out without her knowing. Once I slid through the door's spacing, I sighed with relief and found my way to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and the first thing I saw was Justin leaning over the sink a toothbrush in his mouth. However, that's not why I had screamed and shut the door in a haste. It was because he was completely shirtless and it didn't help that he had like a six pack or something. My eyes widened. If I had just stayed put in the room with Ency none of that would have happened, I could have spared myself the embarrassment in other words.

I was just walking out when the door opened. I kept my eyes to the floor pretending as if I hadn't heard the squeak. Of course I had but he didn't need to know that.

"Um, you can go in now." he spoke from behind me and reluctantly I turned. He wasn't shirtless this time so I didn't feel awkward anymore. As I walked past him I muttered a 'Sorry', for which he shook his head.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have left the door unlocked." he scratched the back of his neck, a habit I had come to known was used to show his nervousness. Like when mom asked him on the spot grueling questions earlier on during dinner.

Flashing him a smile, I shrugged and walked in. Now that I was here, I forgot what I actually was coming for. I scowled and watched as Justin disappeared down the winding hall.

I reached for my toothbrush and applied a new coating of toothpaste on the bristles and shoved it into my mouth. Why was it always me, Jesse Payton Zylka who made a complete fool of herself?

When I was done, I stalked out of the bathroom and made my way back to my room. Once I closed the door, Cy turned to me.

"Hey, where were you?" She didn't look away from the fully pixel screen.

When the credits started to scroll up the screen, she turned around to fully face me. "And why is your face flushed?"

Oh my gosh. . . When did she start seeing the need to know so much about me to the point where I feel as if I had become so predictable?

"My face isn't flushed." I said in denial passing a hand over my cheeks.

"What. Happened." she demanded, giving me a look that said to confess. Intimidating if you ask me.

I quickly rambled on about I had caught Justin shirtless. Her eyes grew wide and she squealed in delight.

"Ooooh la la!" she fanned herself, while a look of annoyance crossed my face.

"Stop with the theatrics now would you?" I pleaded, and slowly I released my hand as she started to visually calm down.

"Bad thing he's with your sister though..." she said once we had drifted into a silence.

Wow Cy, thanks for stating the obvious.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Cy and I had to meet some of our friends down at the mall. So by ten that morning, we were out. Cy wore a bright yellow knee length dress while I wore a crop tee and a pair of Jean shorts. Before we could even enter the first store (our friends said they'd meet us), I felt someone hug me from behind. Only one person did that; Ryan Butler.